un

Is this gonna be the end of it all?

The wind found it's way to the girl. Wrapping it's arms slowly around her, as if she is too fragile, too fragile that she could break in a blink of an eye. Her lips pressed together like it's glued to one another, her hands holding each other like there's nobody else there to do the favor.

She feels so empty. Almost like all of her organs and bones have dissolved and all her blood has drained from her veins. She feels so empty, yet she still feel everything. And it's so exhausting to feel nothing and everything at the same time.

She just wants to end it. End it all so she could finally be free.

She tighten her interwined fingers and took a step closer. One step closer to the end. She took a deep breath, should she be happy? Maybe she should, this is what she wanted all along, right? What else's there to doubt?

She takes one last step, and her fingers slowly leave each other. This is really happening. All you have to do is jump. Jump and it's gonna be okay. Is it really gonna be okay? Really, it wouldn't even hurt. She bites her lip, should she trust these voices inside her head? She didn't even know how did she end up on this tall building in the middle of the ni -

"I don't understand why people choose this place to actually end their life," She turned her head, seeing a boy around her age walked closer to her. "Isn't there any place for them to jump? Like, other building? Other rooftop?" He rolled his eyes and stood like three feet away beside her.

She tilts her head to get a better look of him. Blonde hair styled in a quiff. She noticed he has a lipring as well, and his eyes . . . is it green? No, no, it's blue. And one thing she knows for sure is that he is so breath-taking. What is he doing in the middle of the night?

A silence approached them, the boy didn't say anything after, neither the girl. They just stood there with their body stand still, while their thoughts are probably on the stars, or somewhere far away. "Go on." She turned to him again with a questioning look.

"Excuse me?"

"You're not gonna jump?" She looked at him in disbelief. She's just a step closer to end her life, shouldn't he like . . . stop her? Not that she was expecting him to. Well, okay, maybe she was. Just a little bit. There's this hope in her that someone would come and told her not to.

"Are you serious?" She asked, finally turning her whole body to this boy she doesn't know. He looked as normal as a person could be. She is slightly annoyed with the boy, and it confuses her because what's there to be annoyed at? "Why are you so calm?"

"Seen enough people die here," He answered, and it sent shivers down her body. "all of them commit suicide here." Her mouth opened slightly. Did he really . . . ?

"And you didn't stop them?" She snapped.

"I tried." He shrugged. "They told me it's what they really want, they said if I tried to stop them I'm not saving them. I only put them in more sorrow. So, I let them."

"So you wouldn't care if I jump right now?" She swallowed the lump in her throat and stepped closer to the edge, as if challenging him. He shrugs, "Depends," She shot him a look. "are you sure you want to jump?"

And that's when it hits her. Does she really want it? To jump off a building and end it, stop the pain? She felt her body tremble. Ofcourse you want it. Do I really? Yes, just jump. Prove him wrong, he just wants to see you in more pain by keep living.

"I, I - "

He stares at her, waiting for a final answer. Of course you want to jump! Just do - STOP!

"I - don't know. I don't know." He takes her hand in his, guiding her away from the edge of the building. And that's when she started crying, she doesn't know why she did, but suddenly, she felt so weak. All the feelings she had bottled up inside, spill out.

He didn't do anything. But he keeps holding her hand, watching her intently. Arranging the right words he should say, connecting all the stars in his head into the right constellation.

"I don't know what you've been through, hell, I don't even know your name, but I know since 30 seconds ago that I really want you to be happy." She wiped her tears and looked up at him. "You deserve to be happy."

And with that his hand left her and found it's way to his jeans' pocket. And suddenly her hand felt cold again, she feels lonely again. "Thanks." He only shrugs and that's it, just like that they're trapped in another silence. An awkward one to be exact.

"You should go home," He walked past her, she turned her head just to see him sitting on the edge of the building. Is he gonna jump later? "and no I'm not gonna jump for God's sake."

She resist the urge to chuckle and bites her lip then turning around, dragging herself to the door. Even though a part of her wanted to stay and talk with the anonymous boy, who is he? What is he doing here? What's his name? And so on and on. There's just too much questions in her head.

So, she opened the door and sneak a last glance at the boy and she forced her legs to move through the hall of tall buildings surrounding, her arms holding herself. And just like that, she disappeared in the coldness of the night.

+

here you go a bad chapter but i love you COMMENT WHAT U THINK BELOW