six

19:58

Intoxicated

.

20:05

I was sick and he was my remedy
I drank him in everyday until he made forget
that even medicine have expiry dates
So he turned out to be my destruction
Poison filling my entity, intoxicating my veins
Devouring me from the inside
And I ended up on the ground, clawing at my own throat
with his name last on my tongue

That’s just a bit from the tons of messages they’ve been sending to each other for the past 4 days. And for four days they also haven’t seen each other. It didn’t really bother Luke somehow, all he needed was her words. Those words that sat neatly in her breathtaking piece of writing. Those words that goes well one with another, those words that are meant for each other, to be collided in one sentence.

He stared at his phone, giggling. Reading their conversation over and over again on the rooftop–you know which rooftop. Their last text was like 3 hours ago. Luke giggled again and his mind is now insisting him to send her a text. But this time, it was kind of different.

23:48

penis ehehhe ehn

He giggled again. It wasn’t hard to guess that he obviously had a few drinks. Just three, he thought. (“Three wouldn’t affect that much, right?”) But it’s him we’re talking about, he rarely drink alcohol. I don’t think he ever drink one. Even if he drank only one, he would be like he just drank the whole bottle.

His phone buzzed.

23:49

luke r u ok?

.

23:49

ofcouse daisy the flower ehheheeh
do oyut ihnk i coudl pluck teh stars above
i wnat to givie it to soemone

.

23:50

luke r u sure ur ok?
where r u

.

23:50

soemwher e with hte stras ehehhehd
im ognna jump to see if i colud fley

And after 10 minutes of waiting and looking up at the stars, there is still no reply from Daisy. Which made Luke stood up and start jumping around to see if he can really pluck the stars. I don’t think he would be this bad when he’s drunk. Okay, what is his reason to even drink? Where did he get them?

“Luke?”

He turned around and saw the dark-haired girl he knew. He smiled at her, waving at her enthusiastically while walking towards her, who doesn’t have a hint of excitement on her face. She rolled her eyes and grab him by the shoulders to stop him coming any closer to her.

“Are you crazy?” She grumbled. “I thought you were going to jump off the building, damn it, Luke.” He just giggled, she’s worried about me, the thought made him smile. A big stupid smile on his face. “Sorry, Daisy the flower.” He answered, giggling after.

He heard her sigh, “It’s okay.” Her eyes diverted from the ground to met his. Her eyes looked so green than any other day and he cant help but think all the stars in the universe had move to her eyes. It’s crazy just how beautiful she is.

“What are you even doing here?” She asked, walking past him. “Trying to pluck the stars!” He said in excitement, turning around to see her picking up his things, putting it back in his backpack. She chuckled, “Ofcourse.”

“I am serious! I was about to get them and you called my name!”

“Okay, Luke. You should totally go home now.” She hands him his backpack. “But.. I don’t have a home,” She looked at him confused. The smile on his face earlier fading away as he played with his fingers. And then, he started talking about his home... how he has lost his home and it’s his fault. He let his home crushed to the ground. He hates remembering that day.

Daisy didn’t catch what he is trying to say at first. But when the words rolled off his tongue, it clicked. “She was my home.” And it was surprising to Luke that he didn’t shed a single tear. Most of the times he would start crying just thinking about her. And Daisy... well, being the curious girl she is you know she’ll ask him about it. “Who is she?”

“My home.” He answered easily. So, he isn’t going to give out a name, fine. She was about to shoot him another question but he cut her off before she could even speak. “You know that intoxicated poem you sent me today?” She nodded, unsure on where is this conversation going. He is so unpredictable.

“It made me think of something; She came to me like a medicine when I was sick. I drank her everyday. And then just like you said, ‘he made forget that even medicine have expiry date’. But it’s a different case you got here, I have checked the expiry dates but still risked all my life for her. Because, I love her. I hoped she understand my feelings that I didn’t want her to go, I want her to stay. But I guess she didn’t. She had enough so she left, without even thinking that she is destroying me by doing that.

“And it’s making me realize, to love is to destroy and that to be loved is to be the one destroyed. Love is just like.. a rose. Sure, it’s beautiful, so beautiful that you even forget that roses have thorns. And when it accidentally scratch your finger, you’d back away with blood on your finger. It all made a funny relation, isn’t it? And now when I said ‘I love her’ it’s more like I am letting her to destroy every part of me. To love is to destroy. She is still destroying me, because I still love her.”

And when Luke stopped talking for a while, she guessed he had stopped. “She is still destroying you, because you let her poison choking your soul to death. You didn’t even try to find anything to cure her poison. Because you thought she was the only cure, but she isn’t. It’s time for you to find another cure, Luke. Find another home.”

Then, they stayed just like that. Another silence. Another falling star taking their thoughts far, far away.

“You know, Daisy?”

She quirked her eyebrow.

“I think I understand now.”

She looked at him, somewhat still confused.

“I think I have found it.”

Not getting what he meant, she asked, “Found what?”

He showed her a big smile. “My cure.”

And captured her lips in his.

-

i hope this makes sense

and ive been designing lately and figured out i might as well design my stroies' cover and omg im so obsessed I JUST WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE AND DESIGN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE (and get money from it B) lmao)

COMMENT WATCHA THINK BELOW DO U GET THE FEELS BC I DO