Shopping ✨

CHILE HERE WE ARE ONCE A FUCKING GEN
ANYWAY ENJOY.

"KATSUKIIIIIII HURRY TF UP LETS GOO" You shouted as you ran to the door putting you shoes on.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO GO" Bakugou groaned as he walked down the stairs of your house.

"because" You said walking out the door.

"AYE AYE WHERE YOU GOING WEARING THAT" Bakugou said as he grabbed your wrist pulling you back in the house.

"what is wrong with my outfit tho?" You questioned as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

^^^^^^ Thats ur outfit btw if you dont like it feel free to change it <3

"Your shirt.. it shows too much" Bakugou said while he looked away blushing

You noticed and decided to tease him about it "oh really ok then, lemme change"

You put your bag down and took your shirt off right then and there. You looked at Bakugou and he looked like a tomato. As you look at him you both lock eyes and walk closer to each other and you whispered in his ear in a sexy tone "Like what you see?" Bakugou looked at you up and down then looked away.

"Awwww somebody's getting flustered"

"n-no"

You grabbed Bakugou's face then kissed him.

You backed away and walked up stairs and grabbed one of Bakugou's sweatshirts and threw it over you and walked back downstairs to see bakugou in the same position where you last left him.

"Hey dumbass let's get going" Bakugou turns around and nods as you both walk out the door.

You guys get to the mall and the first place you head to is Victoria Secret (Bakugou absolutely DESPISES this place 😭)

"OH HELL NO" bakugou shouted as he was turning around

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" You shouted as you pulled bakugou back by the wrist.

"Tch whatever just hurry up, I'll stay outside"

"No you're coming with me" You pulled bakugou into the store as you were greeted by an employee.

You and bakugou walked to the bra section and started picking things out. You tried asking bakugou his opinion but he seemed to be focused on something. You snapped in his face "BOY- HELLOOOOO" his focus turned back to you and he nodded "what?"

"What was you staring at?"

"nothing"

"dis nigga- BOY WHAT WERE YOU STARING AT"

Bakugou looks at you and points to some guy "him"

"wtf- why were you staring at him" You asked as you look back to the bras picking some out.

"He kept looking at you" (aweee we love a protective bakuhoe)

"oh well just leave it alone it's alright babe"

"Tch whatever" Bakugou gives the man one last glare and turned back to help you pick out things

After a while in Victoria Secret bakugou looked ready to leave the store so you grabbed you last items and head to the register

"Your total will be $215.36" Before you could give the cashier your card bakugou moves your hand and hands his card to the lady.

You look at bakugou in confusion as the lady gives you the receipt and you thank her then you and bakugou head out of the store.

"you didn't have to pay for me you know"

"BUT IT WAS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND THANK YOU BABE"

You start kissing him over and over

After a while of shopping you guys were walking to the parking lot about to head home when yall saw Mina (btw Mina is one of y/n's bestfriends)

"Tch another extra come on-" bakugou turned around to look at you and you were gone already talking to Mina

"UGHHH Y/NN LETS GOO" Bakugou shouted as you were still talking to Mina

Y/n's pov

"Girl i know we needa hang out soon"

"Yea oouii you know we should have a sleepover with the Bakusquad" Mina said while Bakugou was shouting at you

"OMG YESSS MINA THATS A GREAT IDEA, I ALREADY KNOW HOW BAKUGOU'S GONNA BE BUT IM DOWN"

"OOO OK IM GLAD YOU AGREE Y/N"

"YEA FOR SURE YALL CAN COME OVER MY PLACE ON FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL"

"OK!! SEE YA THERE Y/N"

"BYEEE BOO"

Narrators pov

Once y/n was done with her conversation with Mina she came running back to find Bakugou in the car already.

"Finally you took ages"

"Oh shut it"

While bakugou was driving you plugged up your phone to the aux and started playing Body Party by Ciara *you can play the song now*

You started dancing since this was one of your favorite songs.

Bakugou was vibing too, while looking at you up and down smirking.

"Boy, you should know that your love is always on my mind I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time, boy you should know that your love is always on my mind I can't it deny it, I want you, I want you"

You sang while looking straight at Bakugou and locking eyes with him before he looked back at the road.

You were happy with him.

______________________________

AHHHHH PURRR I WANT THIS 😔✋🏽 ANYWAY YALL LIKE THESE SO FAR LEMME KNOW <3