Movie night 🎬🍿

School is legit starting again since break is pretty much over and its not ok.

So if the updates are slow rn im very sorry but these teachers get on my nerves

anyway enjoy <3

Warning *lemon 🍋

So if your not a fan skip this chapter 😽

"Y/NNNNNN WHAT MOVIE YOU WANNA WATCH" Bakugou shouted before skimming through all the movies on Netflix.

"HOLD ON DONT PICK YET IM COMING INNA SEC" You screamed as you looked at yourself in the mirror one last time before you walked downstairs "damnnn i look hot" you said to yourself.

^^^^^^^^ That's what you are wearing if ya dont like it then feel free to change it <3

"Finally babe you took ag-" Bakugou said as he looked at you up and down

"w-what are you wearing" he said as his face started getting hot

"what i just wanted to be comfy" you said with a confused look (girl you knew what you were doing too LMFAOOO)

"o-oh um alright"

That's the most flustered you've ever seen Bakugou be and you loved it.

"So what movie we gonna watch?" You asked Bakugou.

"Idk you pick"

Bakugou kept his answers short and sweet as he tried not to make eye contact with you.

"Oh ok! thennn we should watch something scary!" You squealed out of excitement

"Tch fine but dont get all touchy when you get scared got it?" Bakugou said in a stern voice

"mkay, oh shit we forgot snacks" you said looking at bakugou which still never made eye contact with you.

"i'll get em from the dining area, whatchu want babe?"

"idc just get whatever"

"uh- ok?"

You started to walk to the dining area and everyone you passed by stared at you. You were completely clueless on why everybody was looking at you but then you looked down.

You forgot what you were wearing.

You were already at the dining area when Kaminari came up to you "DAMNNNN Y/N LOOKING FINE ASF." You looked at Kaminari and just walked by him like nothing happened then ran and got your snacks.

On the way back to the dorm you run into Mina and she just stares at you like she's seen a ghost.

Y/n pov

"HELLOOOOO EARTH TO MINA"

You shouted at her to get her attention which worked.

"OH DAMN Y/N YOU LOOK SO GOOD I WISH I HAD A BODY LIKE THAT"