Anniversary ♡︎

You woke up at 6am which was super early for a Saturday. You look over to see bakugou next to you with his arms wrapped around your body, then you get a feeling that you needed to use the bathroom. (I hope y'all know what I'm talking about lol) You tried to get up but bakugou pulled you right back down "teddy bear where you going?"

"I need to use the bathroom katsu~ I'll be back"

"hurry up I want to hold you more" (AWEEEE SOFTIE BAKUBITCH WE LOVE TO SEE IT)

with that you ran to use the bathroom in your dorm and also to do your morning routine once you were done you went back in the bed with bakugou. He wrapped his arms around you again snuggling his face in your neck as you felt his body warmth. You took your phone off the nightstand to see it was about 7:30 am 'damn did it really take me about an hour to do my skincare and stuff' you thought to yourself.

You looked at the date and saw it was you and bakugous 1 year anniversary. You let out a loud gasp and saw that bakugou was starting to wake up, "BABEEEEE GUESS WHAT TODAY IS LOOK AT THE DATE" You yelled at bakugou shoving your phone in his face.

"Dumbass move your phone back so I can see.."

"what's so special about today is Saturday?"

"are you serious" you said under your breath feeling a slight wave of sadness. 'of course bakugou forgot about our anniversary' you thought to yourself as you gave a half ass reply "oh nothing just excited about the weekend!" You tried forcing a smile but ended up getting out of bed real fast to get yourself together for the day since it was just gonna be a normal Saturday from the looks of it.

Bakugou got out of bed after you walking up to you and giving you a slight kiss on your cheek before walking into the bathroom. While he was using the bathroom you put on an casual outfit..

You started to walk out the door but right before you could reach the door handle you hear bakugou walking up behind you fast asf

You started to walk out the door but right before you could reach the door handle you hear bakugou walking up behind you fast asf. You whip your head to see him charging at you "shit"  you said under your breath. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING WITHOUT ME?"

"Chill, chill i'm just going to Minas dorm" You weren't lying either you needed to go to Minas dorm to tell her what just happened. 

"mhm fine but i better not see you with some other extra"

"whatever" you said rolling your eyes and walking out the door heading to Minas dorm.

"MINA MINA MINA MINA MINA MINA ANSWERRRRRRRRR" You screamed practically breaking minas door. Mina finally answered her door "HEYYY GIRLLLL" she said screaming (ugh i absolutely love her 💕) 

"girl i got tea.." you looked at her with a serious face. She looked at you and knew that you weren't playing around right now. "y/n is everything alright.."

"DO I NEED TO BEAT A HOE ASS CUZ YOU KNOW IM NOT SCARED OF NO UGLY TRICK"

"no mina, its bakugou" you let out a slight laugh which made Mina let out a sigh of relief