After Care 😽

"It's master to you dumbass"

You roll your eyes then try to get up... yea you fell right back onto the bed. You looked at Kastuki and gave him a 'shocked look' as you tried to get up again. Your legs were wobbly but you managed to stand up, Katsuki looks at you and smirks (WE ALL KNOW MANS IS SO PROUD OF HIMSELF 😭)

He walks up behind you and picks you up "boy why you carrying me?"

"did you not just see how you were walking it would've taken ages for you to get in the bathroom"

"whatever thanks tho"

Katsuki put you on the sink giving you one last kiss before turning on the water. He picked you up again and put you in the bathtub and you almost fell down from your weak legs. You and Katsuki waited for the water to fill up until you need to use the bathroom, you stepped out the tub "babe ima need you to get out the bathroom real quick"

"What why?"

"i need to pee"

"Are you serious- ok ok hurry up though"

As you were using the bathroom you were thinking to yourself 'omfg idek how we got to this point man'

You were done and called Katsuki to come back in he rolled his eyes and stepped into the tub with you. You felt so relaxed from the warm water hitting your skin, your legs feeling a little more relived, and the bubbles. You started playing in the bubbles like a little kid Katsuki scoffed but loved seeing you so happy "y/n are you seriously playing in the bubbles rn?"

"duhh"

It was time to actually wash up and Kastuki made sure that you barely moved a muscle as he got to your back he started massaging it relieving it's pressure and knots. It felt so nice "Babe you know I can wash myself right?"

"Yeah I know but your not doing it"

"My mess so I gotta take care of it"

You started blushing so hard your face started to feel hot.

Once you and Katsuki were done in the tub you guys got out and ofc the only thing he let you do was dry yourself and put your towel on but other than that he carried you back to the bed and put you down gently. You started to get dressed which bakugou helped you with the things you couldn't do yourself since you were sore. Once bakugou was done helping you out, you put on this outfit

 Once bakugou was done helping you out, you put on this outfit

^^^^ just sum a lil basic since we just got yk 😃

You waited for bakugou to get dressed too since he helped you first. He put on his very much iconic black tank top and sweatpants and you both walked out of your dorm to the common area. Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero just sat there looking at the two of you with a smirk on their faces "uhmm hello you guys alright" you said while staring at them.

"Well how was the movie y/n" Mina said

"it was good i got scared a whole lot but it was one of my favorite movies to watch so it was alright."

You start walking to sit on the couch when your legs give out and you drop to the floor.

"WOAH ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Mina and the rest of them ask you.

"yea i just worked out alot yesterday and i guess i'm just now starting to feel sore"

"yea she worked out super hard yesterday" Katsuki said while he looked at you and winked.

You looked down at the floor and your face got hot feeling embarrassed. Then Katsuki picked you up and sat you down on the couch with you being on his lap. He leans over and whispers in your ear "see what happens when you try to tease me." Your eyes widen at what he just said and you just sit there and say "oh shut up"

"AWWWWW" The other 4 say together

"SHUT IT EXTRAS" Katsuki says giving them all the death glare.

He turns back to you and says "babe lets get some food AWAY FROM THESE EXTRAS"

You start laughing "sure" Katsuki picks you up remembering that you can't walk and puts you on his shoulders as you guys walk away.

"their so cute i hope i can have a relationship like that one day" Mina says while sighing