47 (Loving family)

Jungkook pov

"Appa he is veryyy little." Jin chuckled.
"He is a baby!"
"Jungkyun you didn't eat well? Is it why you are little?" Jungseok asked and tapped Jungkyun's shoulder.

"No prince your brother will be big like his brother." Mother said and hold Jungseok and put him on her lap.
I looked at Jin and he smiled. When the doctor said he is ready to give birth I became the happiest. Jungseok is happy cause he believes the baby listened to him and came out. And he loves him so much. He is like Jungseok except his lips which reminds his appa.

Jungkyun yawned making Jungseok to giggle.
"He yawned." We all chuckled.
He opened his eyes and blinked multiple times.
"Hellooo!" Jungseok said and he looked at him.
"Look how he is looking at you Jungseok!" Jin said. Jungseok came near.
"You sleep alot! Wake up and play with me."

I chuckled.
"He still baby and can't play!"
"No not true! I always come here and sing and play with him and he listens to me am I right appa?" I looked at Jin and he nodded.
"Well our crown prince is so much caring to his brother the opposite side of his father."

"Mother!" She chuckled.
"What?"
"I was a child."
"You were older than Jungseok that time but like a baby! These two months Jungseok was all with Jungkyun but you saw Daehyun when she was about two months for the frist time." Jin burst into laughter.

"Ahhh he was so much spoiled." My mother nodded.
"He was!"

Nayeon pov

"Your highness your highness!"

"Ahhhh...what....is..... this?" I tried my best not to pass after giving birth.
"He is a boy! We have a prince." I smiled. Finally I gave birth to a boy! Bit something came in my mind.
"Why...he....is not....crying?"

The doctor looked at me.
"Your highness!"
"What.... is.... this?"
"He is not....breathing!"
"What?"
"He is not....breathing."

"No no! No you are wrongggg! MY SON IS ALIVE NOOOOOOO NOOOOOO!"
"Your highness!"
"Give him to me! Give him to me." No everyone are giving birth to boys back and forth why my child must die? Noooo! My prince!

"Your highness!" I hold him tight.
"Nooooo breatheeee breatheee pleasee breatheeeeee!"

Jin pov

I looked at Jungseok who was looking at Jungkyun who was busy eating milk.

"You have milk?" I nodded.
"Yes!"
"How? Cow has milk." I burst into laughter.
"Well....the ones who gives birth to a child have milk. Cause the baby needs food." He nodded.
"I ate your milk?" I nodded.

"Yes you just ate mine. You see Jungkyun sometimes eat from his nanny?" He nodded.
"You never ate from your nanny and just ate my milk." He giggled.
"Yes?" I smiled and nodded.

I hold Jungkyun and took him from my chest when he stopped sucking. He was done.
"He is asleep again?"
"Sweetheart he is a baby and sleeps!"
"Ahhhhhhh he sleeps alot. I get tired."
"Let me put him in his crib and tell Wendy to watch him. We can go and have a walk yes?" He nodded happily.

"Your highness!"
"Come in Moonbyul!" She came in and bowed.

"What is this?"
"Nayoen gave birth to a dead boy!"
"What?"
"It is the thrid time she is giving birth to dead babies. They say she is like insane people screaming and hitting everyone. Her condition is not good at all." I cannot believe what I'm hearing.

Jungkook pov

I saw Seokjin standing infront of the lake and thinking while Jungseok was playing with the maids and giggling.