49 (Attack)

Jungkook pov

"Your highness I think it is cause of the things we've done. I heard people are saying prince Sejung has cursed Gurio and Nayeon who is a cursed girl being in Silla made everything worse." Kai said.

"Y-your highness...you did the things happened in Silla?" Beomgyu asked and I chuckled.
"So you guess why I wasn't here?"
"Your highness you did something really dangerouse. You even entered their castel."

"Well it was something I had to. I myself did it in the way I wanted. Now people will put him in pressure. Right now their only hope is you Sehun." He bowed his head.

"Get the army ready. I am sure after this ceremony Gurio and Silla will start a war." They all bowed.
"Yoru highness with Bakjae and east kingdom we are way stronger." I nodded.

"But still we must make Silla weaker."
"Your highness their strength is west kingdom. If we want to make them weak it is the way. And it is kinda impossible." I looked at Sehun.
"No need to worry. Soon everything will change."

Jin pov

"Where is Moonbyul?" I asked Wendy.
"Ummm....your highness I heard she went to the borders."
"But she didn't tell anything to me."

"Appa!" I smiled as Jungkyun entered with his nanny. He was taking little steps and smiling.
"Ahhh my son is walking!" He giggled and I hold him in my arms.
"What did you do?"
"I shaw danch." He said and like always started playing with my hair.
"Dance?"
"Your highness prince went and saw the girls who were getting ready for the ceremony. He really liked it."
"Yes?" He nodded.

"It yike thish." He then moved his hands makimg us to laugh.
"Ahhh seems my prince likes dancing." He nodded.
"Ok now go to your nanny you must be tired." I handed him to her.
"Put prince in sleep. It is cold take care of him."
"Yes your highness!" She bowed and went out.

"Wendy I must check the guests come with me." She bowed and I came out of my room.
"Ah it is delightful the sun is shining beautifuly."
"Yes it reminds the first months you came. We would go out alot." I smiled and nodded.
Something came in my mind.
"Wendy!" She looked at me.
"Yes your highness!"
"Let's do something."
"What?"

Jungkook pov

I was thinking about what I told Moonbyul. I wish she can do this.

Flashback

"What do you mean your highness no one must know I'm not in Gurio?"
"Here." She looked at the clothe.

"It is...."
"Yes it is Silla's guards clothes."
"What should I do with them your highness?"
"Take your best fighters and stay out of the Gurio's gate. Tell everyone you are going to borders. Becareful take all of the injured soldiers. You know about Silla's guard well yes?" She nodded her head.
"Good you must look like Silla guards and attack west kingdom crown prince while he wants to enter Gurio. I heard they want to give soldiers to Silla by this attack they won't. You must be fast and smart. I trust on you." She bowed her head.

"Yes your highness! I will do my best for you and great prince."

End of flashback

"I wish you can do this." I know it was a hard responsibility but there is no one more loyal than Moonbyul.

"Your highness!"
"Come in!" Kai came in and bowed.
"Your highness west kingdom is near to Gurio."
"Yes?"
"Yes your highness!"
"Ok!"
"Your highness....who must greet them? You yourself will do it?" I chuckled.

"Tell prince Jungseok be ready."
"Your highness prince Jungseok's still young."
"No need to worry Kai. Who knows maybe even it is not really needed."