30 (Order)

Suho pov

I hold Jin tightly!
"You don't know how happy I became when you spoke." He smiled and hold me back.
"Father!" I looked at him who was sitting now on his bed.
"Do you have any pain?" He shook his head.
"Our prince is strong your highness!" Queen said and caresssed his face.

"Yes! I know that! Son thank you for sacrificing for Gurio." He bowed his head.
"Your highness I did it for my country." I smiled and caressed his face.
"Father Seokjin wants to tell you something." Jungkook said.
"Yes?" He nodded.

He then handed me a book.
"What is this?"
"List of the people who are betraying us." I got shocked as saw the name of people who were very near to me.
"You...son how....did you find it?"
"The time Nayoen did that to us I found some of Gurio's ministers and governers are not laoyal. When I was making the orphanage I found lots of money is wasted and then found they've stolen them. Your highness we must do something about them."

"I will kill all of them."
"Father Seokjin has thought and searched about the people can take their place."
I looked at him.
"So who are they?" He then handed me another book.

I looked at the names which were written.
"How you know all of them?"
"Well they are the ones who helped me alot through the works I had. They even helped us with their money. I searched about them father." I nodded.

I got shocked as saw Sehun's name between them. The other thing shocked me was the name of some women.
"Prince Sehun?"
"Yes your highness!"
"He is from Silla we cannot use him in our government."
"Your highness you know if prince Sehun haven't helped me I was dead right now?"
"Seokjin!"
"It is a fact. He saved me more he saved Gurio. I am sure he can help us he can be the first consuler as consuler Chan is having hidden meetings with Silla's minister."

"What about the womens which their names are here?"
"They as well can help. Princess Daehyun is one of them. She is loyal and more your daughter she loves people alot and knows about politics so she can be the welfare minister. Princess Jihyo your niece is well known person so she can be the negotiator with foreign countries as well with prince Beomgyu. And Moonbyul! I was with her since we were kids her father is Bakjae's defending minister she can be the first leader of our army. I am sure she is loyal and can help us."

Jin pov

2days has passed and I am feeling better. The pain of losing a child is alot. Even I didn't know I was pregnant but when I found it I felt a part of me left me alone. I sighed and shook my head. I must not think about these things mostly cause of Jungkook. He sufferes alot cause of me.

I was eating my soup as prince was feeding me.
"You think father will accept?" I asked him.
"I don't know! Choosing the people you said is kinda hard. First Sehun is from another country and second women were not alot in controlling things so....I think he needs time to think about it." I nodded.

"But how did you get near to prince Sehun and princess Jihyo?"
"I was making the orphanage when princess Jihyo came there to check it. She even donate clothes and I heard she goes there everyday. She comes to see me once a week. And prince Sehun helped alot with making the iron wall. He even told me he can make a special army for myself. So we did and you saw how he protected me." He nodded.

"Ahhh your brain works very good." I chuckled.
I then hold his hands.
"Congrats."
"Hmmmm?"
"I heard about what you did in the war. I am happy I have a strong husband like you." He smiled.
"Well I was thinking about you. Being your husband is not easy the great person you are makes me to be a good person as well."

"Your highness the first minister's here."
"Minister Min?" Wendy nodded.
"Tell him come in!"
"Your highness he has king's order. You must change your clothes and come and get it."
"King's order?"