48 (Plan)

Jungkook pov

"Silla has became a real threat." Beomgyu said and Sehun nodded.
"Yugeom announced queen Sejun's son as the crown prince and the west kingdom is now with him."

"Your highness we must do something as soon as we can."
"Sehun!"
"Yes your highness?"
"All of these things depends on you."
"Your highness!"
"Are you ready?"

"Your highness!"
"This is not the answer. Prince Sehun are you ready to be Silla's king?"

Jin pov

"Ap...pa! Appa!"
"Yes my baby?" I caressed his face and he smiled.
"Mama."
"You are hungry?" He pouted and nodded. When he pouts he reminds me alot.

"What do want?"
"Shewy!"
"Sweet?" He giggled and nodded.
"Ahhh you are like your brother here but just one ok?" He smiled and nodded. I handed him a cookie and he ate. He eats in the cuttest way.

"Your highness it is me Moonbyul!"
"Come in!" She came in and bowed.
"What is this?"
"Your highness we heard Silla and west emperor are now helping eachother."
"I heard about queen Sejun's son."

"Your highness I am sure Yugeom has plans for starting a war again."
"So what king want to do?"
"Prince Sehun is ready. We want to do what we planned."
"I am worry! What you wanna do now?"

"We wanna use his weakness." I nodded.
"I think we can do it when he and queen are in Gurio. King held a ceremony for king Suho for respecting him! We can use that time and go to Silla."
"Yes your highness!"

"Your highness prince Jungseok's here." I smiled as saw Jungseok came in but my smile faded when I saw some scars on his cheek and his dresses were a mess. I quickly went to him.

"What happened to you huh? What happened?" I caressed his face.
"Your highness! Prince had fighting calss an-"
"What did his teacher do huh? Moonbyul who is traning my son?"
"Ummm....prince Sehun!" I looked at her.
"Sehun did this to my son?"
"Appa when I fell prince said I must be a man and don't cry. I am going to be the king and must protect my people. Prince Yeonjun can fight I want to do that too."

I kneeled infornt of him and caressed his face. Even he is just 7 but he understands well.
"Byotey." Jungkyun said trying walk to us and caressed Jungseok's face. He is 1 year and half months. He is so much lovable and I can say little me. His behaviour is so much like me.

"Yes your brother is learning how to fight!" I said and hold him by his hips helping him not to fall.
"Fight bad!" He said and hide his face inside my neck. I chuckled.
"He is learning to protect you. You will learn too." He shook his head.
"Fight bad! No no yike." I chuckled and caressed his hair. He is so much lovable and cute.
"Ok then I won't let anyone take my son to teach him fighting. He doesn't like yes Jungkyun?" He looked at me with a pout and nodded.

"Jungkyun I will take care of you!" He smiled and then tried to go to Jungseok as I was helping him. He just learned walking.
He kissed Jungseok's cheek and then giggled.
"Ahhhh my son is so much sweet."
"Shewy?" He turned to me and said his index finger under his bottom lip.
"Huh?"
"Jukyu Shewy." I chuckled.
"Ok come to appa."

Nayeon pov

I hold my son and kissed his cheek.
"So minister did you do the things I told you?"
"Your highness you sure we can do this? I mean this is so much dangerous."

"We have too! My son must be the next king so we must do this. When king and queen will go to Gurio?"
"A week later your highness."
"Ok then! We must do it before king goes to Gurio."

"Yes your highness!" I looked at my son and smiled. You soon will be the crown prince.

Taehyung pov