53 (Princess)

Jungkook pov

I smiled as I entered the castel seeing my family waiting for me. I smiled to Jin who smiling to me.

"Fadey fadey fadey!" I looked at Jungkyun who was jumping in his place up and down pointing to me.
I reached them.
"Your highness!"

I smiled to all of them.
"Fadey fadey fadey!" I hold Jungkyun in my arms.
"Ahhhh how's my prince?" He giggled and leaned his head on my shoulder.
"Mich you!" I caressed his head and kissed him.

"Mother!" She smiled.
"You did great son! We are proud of you." I smiled.
I looked at Daehyun. Her eyes were looking for Sehun.

"Sehun went to catch Silla's castel. Soon you must get ready queen Daehyun."
"Queen?" She asked me confused.
"Well Silla's people greet prince Sehun happily! You must get ready to live there." She smiled.
"Mother!"

"Congratulation!" I looked at Jin.
"Thank you! You again made me proud happy." He smiled.
"Your highness!" I then looked at Jungseok.
"How's my little man?"
"Fatehr I missed you so much!" I hold him with my other hand.
"Father missed you too."

Jin pov

I smiled as Jungkook was speaking with our children. Jungkyun was telling him everything.

"I wash wich appa. You said be wich appa. Junkyu good boy!" He said and eat the sweet his dad gave him. King caressed his head.
"Yes my son is the best boy!"
"Moye than byodey?" He asked. This child!
"Yes even more tha-"
"Father!" Jungseok protests. Jungkook looked at me.

"Jungseok son." He turned to me with tightened brows.
"Jungkyun is a baby."
"Jukyu biiiggggg!" Jungkyun said. But Jungseok got what I said.
"Yes Jungkyun you are the ebst boy in all over the world." Jungseok said and sighed.

"Yeahhhhhh!" Jungkyun screamed and then giggled.
"How did everything go with Nayeon?" I sighed.
"She is in jail."
"What you wanna do with her?"
"King must trial her." He shook his head.

"She bothered you alot! You can do whatever you want. But Seokjin!" I looked at him.
"Yes your highness!"
"I won't accept any forgiveness. You can choose the way she die. The only option I give you." I sighed and nodded. He knows me well. But Nayeon is evil. I must kill her.

Nayeon pov

I was sitting on the cold ground. All of the things happened these years were infront of me. Seokjin will kill me! Jungkook will kill me. This is the end. I let the tears fall. Yes I regret. I could live peacefully but cahnged everything myself. Seokjin's words were in my ears.

"Was it worth?" I turned my head and saw Jungkook standing infront of me. It is a long time we have't seen eachother.
"These things killing innocent souls was it worth to be in this place?" I chuckled.

"You know when I died?" He looked at me.
"When Seokjin came here. You couldn't understand but your eyes when you were looking at him were different. Have you ever thought why I didn't become your second wife? I easily could kill Seokjin and be your queen but I didn't do it."

I chuckled.
"You never looked at me the way you were looking at Seokjin. Even you used to say you love me. You didn't tell him you love him but you loved him. My soul died that day when I saw you defended Seokjin and looking at him with worry eyes and loving the day you two married the day you were looking at him lovingly. My heart broke. Then all of thoughts became getting revenge form you and Seokjin."

I sighed.
"I killed lots of people! Lots of children. Even my children. Yes I am the one with lots of faults."

I looked at him.
"You asked was it worth? I don't know the answer. If I had power I would say yes so I won't say it wasn't. You see I am here cause I don't have the power I was looking for."
"You are still evil with an ugly soul!" He said with greeted teeth.