Chapter 10

Izukus POV

We went to a separate warehouse that the LOV had for this kind of emergency. I waited for Dabi to talk about who they were talking about but when he came he looked furious. Deciding that I wanted to live another day stayed out of his way. Toga and Shigaraki went with him after her shot them death glare.

As I waited for them to come back from whatever room they went to kurogiri gave me a drink. I thanked him.

"Don't get your hopes up, it's just apple juice". He said with amusement in his voice.

"Awwwww but why thoooooo". I retorted back.

"You get all kind of crazy when your drunk and cause havoc with toga and twice."

"I dOnT kNoW wHaT yOu ArE tAlKiNg AbOuT." I joked back.

Dabi, and Toga came out of the room and he looked less mad. He came up to me and gave me a kiss.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it love." He says with anger in his tone.

"Did I know those people because I recognize them from somewhere. I'm just not sure from where." I say looking down thinking.

He looked at me and said " I told you not to worry about it."

"You should be quiet Izuku he's in one of his moods" toga says with amusement in her voice.

"Then can you tell me because it seems like I'm the only ones who don't know who those people are." I stated getting agitated

Why am I the only one left out on these people? Are they important? Should we worry about them?

"What is your real name Dabi." I mumble barley audible. If I can't trust the people I think of a family, who can I trust?

"You don't need to know" He said looking away from me.

I huffed out a sigh at the comment. My eyes turned red and I lost it I used 20% and just flicked at what ever. After that I bolted out of the place knowing that I would get in trouble anyway.

I ran and ran. I put my mask on when I started to see people so I wouldn't be noticed. I walked casually and just wondered around.

That's when I heard them.

I looked around the corner where the voices were coming from. I saw dirty blonde with red eyes and puffy hair that looked like an explosion. Next to him was a man with red and white dual colored hair and multicolor eyes. They were HOT. There were other people with them but I didn't care about them these two had something about them that drew me to them.

One of the kids I made eye contact with had red spiked hair. It was kinda the same as the blonde. He looked away from me and started to talk to the blonde and the dual haired kid. I was looking at the other kids not noticing that the three people that caught my attention were gone.

I didn't think much of it.

Todoroki POV 

We were in town because our class wanted to make us feel better about the loss that happened earlier. Aizawa said it was okay so we went to town. When we were outside of some building kirishima stopped me and bakugo.

"Look at my six" He said in a mumble.

We looked our eyes remained on the figure. Kirishima asked if he was looking at us when we both said no and we slowly walked away. Walking around to the back of him. Kiri texted the class to stay where they are and to prepare to fight.

We snuck up on him. He was sitting at the corner of a building. I used my work and froze the ground slowly. Soon enough it reached his feet freezing them. We got him. He looked up at us.

He had red eyes.

His eyes then lit up and he charged his quirk up.

This is bad.

Kirishima whistled and the class came over. I surrounded Izuku with ice. He shattered in seconds.

" SOMEONE CALL AIZAWA" I yelled.

"GET THE CIVILIANS OUT OF HERE CLEAR THE AREA!" Bakugo yelled.

"Momo can you make quirk disabling cuffs" I asked her.

She nodded and got to work. I had to keep replacing the ice around him. Waiting for him to tire out. Aizawa can not too long after.

"What happened" he asked with a raised tone.

"We found him while we were out and didn't let go."

"When he breaks the ice can you disable his quirk Mr. Aizawa?"

He nodded his head and we went ahead with the plan.

"Shinsou if you can brainwash him do it. Make him fall asleep or trust us." Aizawa said.

Shinsou walked over to the side as the rest of the class kept people away.

We waited and waited for the ice to break but it didn't. I slowly melted it. We could see him. He was just sitting there. Wide eyed. He then clutched his head and screamed. Shinsou was trying to get through. Bakugo got closer to him as well. Bakugo sat down next to him. He started to cry and mumbling.

Bakugo let calming pheromones out and you could tell Izuku was trying to fight it but soon enough he started to relax. Falling asleep on Katsuki's shoulder he picked him up bridal style and carried him to the car we brought. I was melting the rest of the ice that was on the floor when I broke down in tears. The class came to comfort me and the Baku squad went with Bakugo. I am assuming they are going to take him to the hospital. Katsuki won't leave there without him.

Sorry for the very very slow update. Let me know if I messed something up. Hope you guys liked this chapter.

BE NICE CHILDREN.