Chapter 11

Bakugo POV

We are on our way to the hospital to see what is wrong with him. I was in the back with Deku in my lap. Mina and Kiri were on either side of us while Sero and Denki were in the front. Sero was driving.

As soon as we get to the hospital I run inside and get a doctor they take him to a room and tell the squad to wait. I of course went with him.

While they were examining him he woke up. When he saw them he tried to fight back. They had me hold him down so that they could finish. He was scared and in pain.

The doctors looked at me and signaled that it was okay to step out. I let Deku go and he flings off the table. He goes to a corner and sits there by himself.

"Will he be fine by himself in here?" I ask as I walk towards the door.

"We injected him with a quirk disabling in it. We have to do it to any trauma victim because they are unstable. " The doctor states.

Bakugo steps out with the doctor when Todoroki and Aizawa come. They stand next to me and we listen to the news.

"There is actually nothing wrong with him physically. It doesn't look like he has been abused or anything. It does look like he has been a gaging in sexual intercourse. Other than that it looks like he is normal." The doctor shrugs.

"Why is he fighting everyone like this tho?" Aizawa asks.

"He may be under a quirk. A mind control quirk. You can try and use your to erase it but I am not sure if that will work." The doctors says.

We all look at each other. What are we going to do. We may be putting people in danger by keeping him with us.

Sorry short chapter. I have been going to school lately and haven't had much time to write. Hopefully I can get back onto this book.