Chapter 5

Deku POV

I woke up early this morning. I was determined to go to the USJ today. I took 4 suppressants so that if I did get my heat today it wouldn't be hard on my body. Since I'm taking 4 suppressants today I won't even know if I got my heat until later tonight. After that I quickly got ready for the day. Bakugo made me and Todoroki breakfast as usual. I don't know why but he has been really nice to me lately. I thought.

On the bus I sat next to Iida and Uraraka on our way there.

"Hey deku I thought you were going to get your heat today?" Uraraka questioned

"I don't know, I took 4 suppressants today so that I could come but I don't know if I got it"

"You do know that if you take suppressants before a heat you most likely won't get it." Iida said.

"Well that's great, maybe I won't have to stay at your dorm again Uraraka".

Just then we had arrived at the USJ. I looked over to Todoroki and Bakugo and they were whispering something to each other. They looked over at me and I quickly looked away. I could feel the heat rising in my body but just ignored it.

We started to walk in to the USJ and saw Pro Hero 13. I immediately started to fangirling over her with Uraraka. Aizawa and 13 were explaining the USJ when purple fog came. Aizawa then pushed us all behind him.

Three villains came through first. One with messy blonde space buns and a school uniform, a man with spiky black hair and scars all over his face and arms, and a man with blue hair and hands all over him and his face.

"I will make this plain and simple, I need just a few omegas, if you give them up we won't have to fight but, if I don't get them easily I will just have to take them myself". The bluenett yelled.

Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishimia, and Shinsou all stepped in front of everyone. Kirishima was close to Uraraka and wasn't going to let anyone near her. Then, all of a sudden, the purple fog appeared below us. We all fell into it.

We were separated in the different sections of the USJ. I was with Uraraka and Kaminari. I was with all the omegas. I looked over and saw that Aizawa was fighting all the villains by himself. I could see that not all three of the main villains were there as well.

Blue flames

Blue

Hot

Burns

No ones POV
Deku Uraraka and Kaminari were all together a little off center of the building. Dabi and Toga were teleported to the Omegas. That was when the smell came. When Dabi hit Deku with his flames his body heat rose releasing his suppressants.

Bakugo, Todoroki, Shinsou, and a couple of the dom betas could smell it. Dabi got a huge whiff of his scent. Uraraka got to Deku and Kaminari stepped up in front of them. Toga came up behind them and knocked out Uraraka. Kaminari shot a bolt towards Dabi and missed. He went into dumb Denki again. Toga tied a rope around denki so that he would follow and Dabi carried Uraraka and Deku. They were just about to enter the purple fog when Deku shot up. He kicked Uraraka out of Dabi's grip. She was sent towards Toga. Toga caught her but they were both sent Backwards.

The alphas were able to make it to them on time. Well almost. Dabi was about to go back and help toga but then he saw deku. He was about to come near him but he was sweating so much and he looked to be hurting. He was about to fall forward. Dabi then caught him. Toga quickly got up. They both ran towards the Fog. Dabi looked back to see Todoroki and Bakugo come after him. When he reached the fog and glanced back at them. He had a smirk on his face.

Hey guys. Sorry this took so long. I was having a hard time with this chapter and I greatly appreciate you guys being so patient. I don't know how far this book will go and I might be working on a different book as well ;)