Chapter 4

Todoroki pov

Today our class got split up between Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Surprisingly the Omega class was smaller then I thought. In the alpha class we learned more about omegas than I thought we would. I guess it is so we know how to take care of them and not hurt them. We also learned how to use our Alpha voices for emergencies only. After that we got to go to lunch and we're dismissed pretty early.

The thing that stood out to me about today is what we learned about Omegas today. It was that after each heat until the Omega is marked they become more needy and they crave an Alpha. Other that Class 1-A was so excited that we are going to the USJ tomorrow.

Later that night when we were about to go to bed I heard Kirishima and Uraraka came to the dorm. They immediately went to Midorya's room. I didn't think much of it so I just went to bed.

Dekus pov

Uraraka texted me asking if she could come over with Kiri. I said yes of course. When they came over they went straight into my room and told me something that I almost forgot about. They told me the tomorrow is the start of heat season. I guess the were worried about me because of last time but after that I just stayed at their dorm when I have heat. The only things was that we were going to the USJ tomorrow. I wasn't going to miss that.
"I don't know if you should go tomorrow deku" Uraraka said with a sad expression.

Sorry for not updating. I have been really busy with school sooooooo. Yee. I think that I will continue this story but I am working on another story that hopefully will do better then this. Thank you for being patient with me.