Chapter 1

It was a normal day at UA High School. The only thing that was different was that I had woken up with my body on fire. I got up and looked for my suppressants but I couldn't find them. Then I remembered that I had run out yesterday. It has been so long since I had gotten my heat. I didn't know what to do. The only people that knew I am a Omega is Kirishima and Mr Aizawa.

I called Mr Aizawa and I told him what was happening and he said that I could stay in my dorm. I have to share a dorm with two other people tho and those people are both Alphas. I don't know how I was supposed to get through this.

———TIME SKIP END OF SCHOOL DAY———
Todoroki's pov
I was walking back to the dorm alone because Midorya said he was sick today. I wanted to make sure that he is okay. When I got to our dorm, it smelt so good. It smelt like oranges and honey but, I didn't know where is was coming from. When I walked towards Midorya's room it got stronger.
I wasn't myself anymore
I wanted the smell but I couldn't have it. I went to go look for the source of the smell but it kept bringing me back to Midorya's room. When I was about to go in his room the front door opened. It was Bakugo.
"What is that smell." He said bluntly
" I don't know but it jar coming from Midorya's room" I said pointing at his room.
Bakugo put his backpack down and ran over to me. We opened the door to see Midorya on his bed panting and sweating. He looked pained.
Deku pov
I was laying on my bed so hot. I don't know what I'm going to do. As I was about to fall asleep I heard my door open. I turn to see who it is and see BOTH MY DAMN CRUSHES. I didn't know how to react. The weird thing was that they didn't look like themselves. Todoroki had his usual emotionless face but his eyes didn't look the same. Same with Kachan he had his pissed off face but his eyes were different. They both didn't fit their expression.

They walked to my bed slowly. I didn't know what to do. They were almost to my bed when I got up and ran out of my room. I grabbed my phone off the counter and ran into the bathroom. I called Kirishima. I told him that Todoroki and Kachan were here and they weren't themselves. Then there was banging on the door.
"Kiri please I need you to help me" you could hear the fear that wrapped my voice.
"What do you need and I will get it" he said worried
"I need suppressants"  I said.
"Okay I will be there in 10, can you hold on till then." He asked.
"Yea I can but please hurry." I said as he hung up. I was scared. What would happen if they got into the bathroom. What would I do.

After about 5 min they stopped banging. I wanted to go back to my room. So I peeked my head out of the bathroom. I didn't see them so I thought they left. When I was walking to my room when arms wrapped around me. I froze with shock. I turned around to see kiri. I was surprised he got here so fast.
"Are you okay?!?!" He asked with worry visible on his face
"Yea I'm fine, I just need to get to my room" I said while walking towards my room.
Kirishima stayed with me the rest of the day. He could stay next to me because he has already marked Uraraka so my scent doesn't do anything to him. I took my suppressants and my body wasn't hot anymore. Kiri left in the morning because Bakugo and Todoroki didn't come home last night. He went to find them and bring them back to the dorm.

Soooooooo that was the first chapter. Sorry if it was bad, this is the first story I'm making. I will try to make it better. Please tell me if my grammar/spelling is not write.