Weapon X Pt. 1

Voices. Too many voices. Echoing. Yelling. The water was cold. The metal melted and formed around the bones. Must escape. Must be freed. Claw your way out. Scream.

Escape

Escape

Escape!

ESCAPE!

Logan suddenly woke up with ragged breathing as he sat up. Cold sweat rolled down his head as the moonlight shined into his bed room.

Another nightmare.

Another memory.

He shook his head and looked at his hands to see that his claws were out again. He sighed and forced them back in. He claimed his breathing and looked out the window.

When will they stop?

X-Men
----------

Y/N: Eat my shorts!

You shot the ball in your hand which made it perfectly into the basket.

Y/N: And it's as clean as Logan's bike!

The kids you were playing with groaned as you made your 10th basket since the game started. What was the score again? 10 to NADA! Boom! Hit them with a smack.

You laughed before you noticed Logan sulking towards the manor. He must be done with his morning...uh..whatever it was he did in the morning. You think you recalled Ororo saying something about him training his senses in the morning?

Whatever.

Instead, you attention was grabbed by something else entirely. Namely, a girl flying through the air in an all red costume. She kinda also looked, familiar.

Student: Ms. Grey is back!

Grey? Like....oh my stars and stripes. You really hope you were wrong about what conclusion you had just came to.

Student: Where've you been, Ms. Grey?

Grey: Oh, you know. Just being a super hero around the world. No biggie.

You awkwardly found yourself following her slowly before Storm came rushing out of the house

Ororo: Rachel, there's something you need to kno...

Rachel placed a hand on her shoulder and let out a loud yawn.

Rachel: Look, Stormy, I love you and all that but I'm filthy and I haven't slept in my own bed in about two months. All your thoughts are being blocked as of right now and I'm going to go take a shower for three maybe four hours.

Ororo: But your....

Rachel: Then I'm going to sleep til Thursday. Like, next Thursday. Or, whenever I wake up. Til then, whatever it is can wait until I'm physically and mentally prepared to deal with it. Adios!