New Bonds

Scott followed this Rogue girl through the halls as she explained to them what every room was and who used it. Everything seemed complicated now. Things only became uncomfortable if he acknowledged the various people staring at him and his team. Oh, and you were still missing with Logan trying to track you down.

Rogue: Everyone here is a student. Not everyone wants to be a X-Men though we do have other groups. The X-Force and the Hellions are just two examples. As a matter of fact, Frost here actually lead the Hellions.

Emma: Me? I, had a team?

Rogue: They were all your students too. I can introduce you to them later on of you'd like.

Emma: I was a teacher?

Bobby ended up spacing out out of boredom and found himself looking out the windows to the courtyard. So many people. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a POP right next to his ear. He covered it and quickly turned around to see what it was. Instead, he heard laughter.

Rogue: Remy LeBeau!

The person in question was leaning against a wall in the adjacent hallway. He snickered before he pushed off the wall and walked over to the ground.

Remy: I apologize. I just wanted to say hello but you weren't giving me a chance.

Rogue: Like always.

She sighed and turned back to the group.

Rogue: This is Remy aka Gambit aka the biggest damn thorn in my side. He's also a X-Men.

 He's also a X-Men

Remy: Hello there.

He took Jeans hand and kissed her knuckle with a wink. Scott watched as she obviously turned red at the gesture. He had a thick southern accent that was more akin to a gentleman.

Remy: I do hope you all enjoy your time here.

He turned back to Rogue and smirked.

Remy: Maybe I could tag along and help you show them around, cher?

Rogue: I can handle it on my own, Cajun. Besides, the last thing we need is you trying to flirt with the new blood.

Remy: Who? Me? I'd never.

Rogue pushed him aside and continued forward. Remy just smiled at her while the others looked at him.

Remy: Pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to getting to know you.

He did a mock bow before he headed back down the hall he came from. Scott then followed Rogue.
-----------
You looked around the bank you found yourself in and noticed all the modern furniture that decorated the place. You looked at the magazines in a nearby table and the cameras mounted in the roof.

You then looked over at the tellers and spotted one. A woman who looked to be around 30 or so. However, what caught your eye was the pin she wore on her blazer. One that had an X.