The Brotherhood Pt. 2

X-Men:
Tag
Cyclops-Captured
Marvel Girl
Beast-Captured
Angel-Captured
Iceman-Captured
White Queen-Captured

Brotherhood:
Magneto
Mystique-Missing
Sabertooth-Missing
Toad-Defeated
Blob-Defeated
Quicksilver-Defeated
Scarlet Witch-Unknown
Juggernaut-Defeated

Jean cried out as she blocked another attack by you. You growled as you lifted your sword and attacked again. This time you were successful in knocking her away.

Scott: Y/N! You have to stop!

Y/N: I can't! If I do, you all die!

Bobby: But that's Jean!

Y/N: I know. And I'm sorry. But I have to do this if she doesn't beat me.

Magento watched in glee as you fought your friend. Jean pushed herself back up and looked at you as she held her arm.

Jean: Y/N...I don't want to do this.

Y/N: Me neither. But we have to.

Jean looked at you with hurt eyes, and she nodded. She stood up strong and held out her hands. You got rid of your sword and brought out your claws.

You charged at her but she used her power to pull a tree out of the ground. She then threw it at you which you narrowly avoided. However, you didn't avoid the second one.

It hit you with full force and you landed in the fountain. You pushed yourself back up as your body healed.

Magento: This shall be, entertaining.

X-Men
-----------------

Professor Xavier smiled as he watched the younger children in the ground listen to the tour guide. He moved on to the rest of the museum where the other students were looking at the art, sculptures, and various other things that the building had to offer.

Ororo: This was a nice idea, Professor. The kids needed to get out more.

Professor: Indeed. I do wish the other could have join us as well.

Ororo: Rogue has reported that they were on their way back to the mansion already. She mentioned taking the others out for dinner. As a treat for their training.

The Professor smiled.

Professor: That sounds lovely. They have earned it.

Ororo walked alongside the Professor before they spotted Logan leaning on the wall watching the group of the older kids. Logan looked over to them and waved.

However, the Professor felt a sharp surge in his head. He groaned as he head it which caused Ororo and Logan to worry.

Logan: Professor?

Ororo: What's wrong?!

The Professor looked up with wide eyes.

Professor: The mansion. It's under attack. Magento is there.
------------
Jean caught you midair and threw you into the wall of the mansion as your friends watched. Emma tried to stop Magento but she couldn't get in his head. Scott couldn't activated his visor. Bobby couldn't make ice with Magneto noticing. Hank wasn't strong enough to break the metal. Warren's wings were trapped.