1. The Glorious Mission

A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Burning like a fire
You feel it all the time
But wipe your teary eyes
Cause princesses don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry oh

"This just in: The Sebestians family is organising a public blind date party. They are inviting all single ladies with certain surnames in City to participate in the event. Only one will be chosen as a seventh wife for their only son, Simon Sebestian."

"It is said that this is a hint given by a senior monk to Mila Sebestians. In order to avoid another divorce, Sebastian has to marry a person with a specific surname. The list of names are..."

"The successful candidate will be given a cash prize up to 18 million."

Yasmin Taylor was listening to the reported news on her mobile phone while preparing a steak in the kitchen.
Then, sounds of footsteps approached behind her back.

"Please give me a moment. The meal will be ready soon." Yasmine turned around and said to her father's wife, Dorothy Ryles.

"Don't worry. I am not trying to rush you." Dorothy said while turning off the gas stove. She brought Yasmine to the living room and added, "You're our precious treasure. How can we treat you as a servant?"

Yasmin did not answer, but scowled to herself internally. She was Henry Taylor's illegitimate daughter, born out of wedlock to a woman who was a dancer. Though her father married her mother but there's no proof of it. So she's called the illegitimate child. Her position in the Taylor family could be as low as a servant. Or perhaps even lower than that.

Dorothy, acting all chummy to her all of a sudden, must have some other intentions.

Yasmin's guess was right. As she got to the living room, her father, Henry sighed and said, "Yasmin, dad's company is having problems with our cash flow. You're a 22 year old grown-up now. Shouldn't you do something useful for your dad and the family?"

"What can I do for you?" said Yasmin
in a monotonous voice.

Henry coughed and said, "The Sebestians, the richest family in the city, is going to have a blind date party for their only son, Simon Sebastian. If you could marry him, dad's problem will easily be solved."

"Simon Sebastian? The man who has been married and divorced six times?" Yasmin asked incredulously.

"Yes..." Henry lowered his head and said consciously. "He might be violent, but all his marriages do not sustain for long. In a month or two, he would have divorced you. All you have to do is just put up with him for a little while."

"That's right. You're a member of our family too. You can't just stand by and watch us die," Dorothy chimed in.

Yasmin's heart, which she thought was already numbed against them, suddenly ached a little. How could they, her supposed family, let her marry a notorious demon?

"If that's the case, why not ask Linda to go?" Yasmine asked coldly.

Linda Taylor was her only younger sister, they shared the same father.

Linda was only born three days after her. She was the child of Dorothy's. She would also be a suitable candidate as she, was not married as well. Back then, Dorothy and her mother were pregnant at the same time, one March, one April, but the premature birth in April was born before March.
Therefore, she who was supposed to be the second daughter became the eldest daughter instead.

Though she was the eldest daughter, she never enjoyed the treatment of the eldest daughter..

As Dorothy heard Yasmin, she started sighing and asked, "Yasmin, how could you say that? How could you be so selfish? Your sister will still get married in the future. How could she find a good husband if she gets a divorce?"

"But if I get a divorce, how will I find a good husband for my second marriage?" Yasmin retorted.

"So what? Even if you can't find anyone, you'll live? Yasmine, you have to take responsibility as an elder sister! You can't be so cold-blooded and selfish! Are you trying to force your father and sister up to the dead end?" Dorothy cried aloud and started weeping.

Henry held her on the shoulder and sighed, "I know. Yasmin is not that close to us, it's normal that she would want to watch us die!"

Yasmin gave a wry grin. She really wanted them to die there and then.
But in the end, she nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go then."

"You agreed?" Henry and Dorothy asked dubiously at the same time. "Yes, I'll go"

"Then you should really try your best." Dorothy was still a little worried. She reminded Yasmin, "You must know that this concerns our family's future and glory. You must give your best. Use all the tricks your mother used to seduce men back then!"

Use your mother's tricks to seduce men...

Yasmin clenched her fist so tightly to the extent that her fingernails drove hard into her palm, but she remained calm and said, "Alright, I know."

"That's good, that's good."

Dorothy Ryles was relieved and she took Yasmin Taylor to her bedroom for a makeover. After a moment, Yasmine returned with a stunning transformed look, looking absolutely gorgeous.

"It's all or nothing. Remember, you mustn't give up until you succeed!" Dorothy reminded Yasmin urgently.

Yasmin responded with a wince, then got into the car and headed to the Sebestians family's mansion house.

In the early morning, outside the gate of Sebestian's foreign-style building, a line of people stood to see off.

Today is the last day of the Sebastian family to choose a wife. Under Dorothy's  meticulous dressing, Yasmin Taylor is like a peony flower in bud, beautiful but not demon, glamorous and not vulgar, incomparably charming and charming.

"You haven't forgotten what I just told you in the room?"
"No."
"That's good, we are waiting for your good news."

Dorothy's advice is nothing more than stalking Simon. When Simon Sebastian chooses her, she will marry Sebastian's house, but she has her own way.

As the car slowly drove off the ground, Dorothy still felt that the advice was not enough. She was afraid that Yasmin would not be able to accomplish this'honorable' task.

She continued to tell without blocking: "Yasmin, remember three points: Your mother used all the tricks to seduce men back then. Remember that this is a major event related to the rise and fall of the Taylor family.
You have to hold the mentality of being benevolent if you fail.-If you don't achieve your goal, you will never give up!" The last sentence, she almost roared out.

Yasmin Taylor's nails were pinched into the flesh, but her face was calm after years of practice. She went out and started walking towards the house which seemed as hell.

Hello Everyone!! Happy New Year!! I thought of writing a billionaire's Story this year. I got inspired to write this story after reading "大統領の七番目の花嫁". So keep reading, voting , commenting and following for updates. Do follow my Instagram ( @_ittefa_ ). The more you vote the sooner the new chapters will come. Thank you.
~ Ittefa