10. He likes me

I don't have you, I have myself
It's not for you to think that
this is for you, nah
I left so that you don't forget
That a death like you is revived
When the last sea dries up
Is when I will think of returning

Sabrina gave up: "Simon Sebastian is Yasmin Taylor's husband. They had their wedding ten days ago."

Time seemed to stand still at that moment. Liam stared at the woman he had loved for two years in the distance, and suddenly felt the end is coming, and it is impossible to describe the desperate feeling of dying.

Yasmin turned away from Liam's painful eyes, which was helpless and guilty.

She had never given him any hope in his feelings, but his eyes looked like she had betrayed her.

"Oh, no wonder! You let me go back first. It turns out that the lover is here." Simon snorted and looked towards Liam.

"What lover? Don't talk nonsense."
Yasmin glared at him, feeling more embarrassed.

"Do you dare to say that the man has nothing to do with you? If it doesn't matter, why he is keep staring at you? If it doesn't matter, why you hide behind me as soon as you enter ?"

"That's our principal, he doesn't know that I am married, maybe he is a little surprised, right?"

"Surprised?" Simon became even more angry. He sneered: "You take a closer look. Are his eyes surprised or angry?"

"What anger, do you have a problem with your eyes? Forget it, let's go back and save you. I don't want to stay here and find my fault." Yasmin turned around to leave, but her arm was suddenly pulled by someone. Before she could react, she was forcibly pulled out of the hall.

She asked in panic: "Professor Liam, what are you doing?"

"I need to talk to you." Liam didn't pause for half a minute, forced her into the car, closed the door with a bang, started the engine and drove away...

Yasmin's mind went blank. , The only thought was that she was dead, how could Simon let her go? In front of him, she was taken away by a man like this. Just now, she explained that the two were not in a relationship, and now she really jumped into the Yellow River and washed unclear.

On a watery night, with a gentle breeze blowing, Liam parked the car on the banks of the lake. He got out of the car first and walked straight to the river bank.

He looked at the sparkling river and his mood plummeted in just a few minutes. When he got off the plane, he didn't even return home; he went straight to the banquet place in order to see his sweetheart as soon as possible. As a result, he was greeted in a situation like a bolt from the blue.

"Professor, how can you make such an out-of-control move in full view?" Yasmin got out of the car and stood behind him, asking quite condemningly.

"Out of control?" Liam turned around and roared angrily: "If it's the person you love, suddenly marries someone else, and you don't know it, can you be sensible in that situation?"

"I have said many times that I am not suitable for you. Mr. Handerson, you are my leader, and we can only be regarded as ordinary friends. In the past, if you didn't avoid the suspicion, it was fine, but now I am a married woman, please think about my position and don't let me get into an embarrassing situation." She explained.

"It doesn't fit me, is it appropriate to follow Simon? Don't you know what kind of person Simon Sebestian is?"

"I know."

"Then why did you marry him? In your eyes, I am so bad, so bad that I can't even compare to the man who treats marriage as a child's play? Or are you just like all worldly women and just value his worth?"