11. Gay??

Everybody loves a winner
So nobody loves me
'Lady Peaceful', 'Lady Happy, '
That's what I long to be
All the odds are in my favor
Something's bound to give in,
It's got to happen, happen sometime
Maybe this time I'll win

The next morning when Yasmin woke up he saw Simon in front of her. She let out a huge scream.

"Why're you screaming?" Simon asked.

"You're real?? What're you doing in my room?" She asked him. And saw a huge luggage in his hands.

"I'm going on a trip for a week. So don't make any trouble. " He retorted and went out with a the suitcase.

Listening to the far away footsteps, Yasmin let out a long sigh of relief, stretched her waist, but inadvertently caught a glimpse of Simon's passport falling on the bedside table. She hurriedly took it in her hand and chased it out.

She went downstairs while hurriedly greeted her in-laws and went straight to the living room door, but unfortunately, the car has driven off the ground. Pulling her leg to catch up, waving the passport in his hand and shouting loudly: "Wait a minute..."

Simon closed his eyes and slumbered, vaguely as if he heard Yasmin's voice, and glanced at random through the side mirror, she really was chasing behind, he immediately said: "Stop."

The car stopped, he pushed the door and got out of the car, leaning on the side of the car with his arms around his chest, so that he could look at the panting woman in front of him for leisure, and joked: "Can't bear me to leave?"

Yasmin gave him an angry look and put his passport into his hands: "I'm afraid you won't be able to leave."

As soon as the words fell, a man appeared in front of him, with good features, gentle and respectful, and asked with a smile: "This is the new sister-in-law, right?"

Yasmin nodded suspiciously: "Who are you?"

"Oh, my name is Chiris Brown, and I am Simon's secretary and lover. When I first met, I was lucky enough to meet him."

"Lover?" Yasmin was scared. Jumping, the whole person was petrified on the spot, she stared at the top official, thinking that he would deny it, but he not only didn't deny it, but also sat back in the car as if nothing had happened.

"Sister-in-law, I have stretched out my hand for a long time." Chiris reminded embarrassingly, Yasmin shook his hand reluctantly.

"Well, let's go to the airport in a hurry, let's go first." Chiris said.

"Wait!." Yasmin called him, and asked in a deep voice, "What is the relationship between you two?"

Chiris looked back at Simon and answered quietly: "Don't hide it, it's a gay relationship."

She didn't believe it, walked to the window, and bends down to question the man in the car: "Didn't you say you're not gay?"

Simon ignored her questioning and stared at Chiris : "Why are you not getting in the car?"

Chiris got in the car immediately and waved his hand: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, he won't be lonely with me ..."

Yasmin's scalp numb, and the car chuckled away from the dust. The dust raised in the air made her nauseous. In fact, she was not sure whether it was choked by the dust or the sentence, which would not let Simon lonely.

It's no wonder that he hate women so much. It turned out to be because he like men. She asked him that night and he didn't admit it, but now he doesn't deny it.