12. Appointment & Midnight Kiss

One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need

In the first two days after Simon returned, Yasmin finished a class in school, walked towards the office through the long corridor with a book, but hit Sabrina in the middle of the way."Yasmin, hurry up, your aunt is here."

She frowned and asked: "Where?"
"Outside the school, the doorman called your office and I answered it."

She stroked her forehead and sighed in her heart. It is already clear that something has happened again. The uncle's family has always been out of the city.

Handing the textbook to Sabrina, she walked straight out of the school gate and saw her aunt standing in the shade of the tree from a distance, impatiently holding a newspaper to cool the breeze.

Seeing her at a glance, Cecilia Jane threw down the newspaper in her hand and ran over, and said anxiously: "Yasmin, something happened to your uncle, you must find a way to save him..."

"What happened again?" Yasmin is not surprised , Uncle Tom Jane is her only relative besides her father, but she is half-hearted with her father.

The past few years have caused her troubles. If her mother had not been helped by them during her lifetime, she would be too lazy to care about them.

"Yesterday, a group of people from the Bureau of Industry and Commerce came to our store. They wanted to take away our cigarettes. Your uncle refused to let them. After a few words with them, they arrested him." Cecilia said. Her eyes are red, as if she have been wronged.

"Why did the Bureau of Industry and Commerce take your cigarettes so well? Are you selling fake cigarettes again?"

"Just a few of them, not all..."

Yasmin rubbed her forehead depressedly, and asked angrily: "It's really just mixed. How many times have I told you, don't sell fakes, why don't you guys listen? You come to me now when something goes wrong, what can I do!"

"Didn't you marry a rich man? This little thing shouldn't be difficult for you..."

"I'm married to someone's house. It's not for your convenience to clean up the mess for you, and is it true that uncle was arrested only after talking to others?" Aunt doesn't tell the truth, she knows it well.

Cecilia nodded with a guilty conscience and shook his head. Knowing that she could not hide from her niece, she had to truthfully confess: "He hit someone and broke his skull."

Heh, Yasmin was speechless. She was justified in selling fake cigarettes, and he also hit other law enforcement officers. She really think she is the emperor.

The whole afternoon was muddled and unconscious, and she was distressed. Her anomaly attracted the attention of Liam, the person who has always cared about her most. Liam found Sabrina, asked the reason behind her distress, learnt her concerns, and understood her difficulties. Her husband's family is rich and powerful, and nothing can't be solved, but the act of selling fake cigarettes is hard to tell.

The next morning, Yasmin received a call from her aunt on her way to school: "Yasmin, your uncle has already come out, thank you, I remember this favor with your uncle..."

She stared in surprise, asked uncertainly: "What, he came out?"

"Yes, he came out last night, thanks to your help, I will go to school with your uncle at noon to see you."

"Ah, it's not..." After that, her aunt had already hung up the phone, and Yasmin was puzzled.

She hadn't mentioned her uncle's matter to her family at all, so why did she let them out? Her doubts were instantly relieved after meeting Sabrina. It turned out that Liam had helped her. They worked together for two years. Of course, she knew that Liam's father was the director of the Public Security Department of this City.