Chapter 2 ) Leaving Base.

As the two left Snoke's chamber, Kylo Ren walked ahead and soon as the doors opened, he ignited his lightsabre.

Hux was already on the verge of ripping his ginger hair from his skull but this made him want to put his blaster to his head. Right there in front of him, there was Kylo Ren leaving scorch marks on the floor as he tore through the metal on the walls. Kylo Ren began moving as he wreaked havoc through the corridor, smashing any electric box or container that lay in his path.

General Hux was following from a distance, waiting for the right moment to insult him for acting so childish. Ren turned a corner and pushed his sabre into the next thing he saw- which was a single stormtrooper who was marching with their platoon.

Hux came around, seconds too late and saw Ren pull his sabre free and turn it off; the body falling and two other stormtroopers dropping to their side. One of them removed the victim's helmet, talking to them to keep them conscious as the other checked for their pulse. But their attempt was fruitless, the body went limp, their blood seeping onto the floor.

"You two," General Hux began, breaking the silence, "Stay with the body while one of the members from the rest of your platoon seeks out Captain Phasma. She will deal with this. Dismissed."

Suddenly, the troopers remembered who they were with and listened, each doing as they were told. "And don't ruin my ship," Hux hissed to the two troopers who were pulling the body away from the centre of the floor, leaving a bloodstain as they went.

"Now, follow me, Lord Ren," General Hux spoke as he turned to see the masked man still standing watching the body by his feet. Ren turned his head slowly, seemingly making eye contact and began walking side by side with Hux.

The General had led the pair back to his office. Hux walked over to his desk and looked over to Ren who stood just a ways away from the door as it slid shut. The two stayed silent, Hux stood beside his desk with his head in his hands while Ren stood still like a rock.

"Where do I even start, Ren? You, first of all, lashed out once again and destroyed an entire corridor of my ship! Then your childish actions took you to kill one of my stormtroopers! The utter audacity you have to even stand there and say nothing in response to your actions repulses me." While Hux suddenly started lashing out, he had made his way over to stand in front of Ren, looking at the eye sockets of the mask with his blazing eyes.

Suddenly, Ren reached up with his hands to the underside of his mask, pressing a button which hissed and he removed his helmet. Hux suddenly lost the fire in his eyes as he finally saw Ren for the first time. Of course, Hux has seen him without a helmet but never from the front, only from the back on a few occasions. So, seeing his face left him a little shocked but Ren's features showed just how livid he was.

"Kylo-"

"I'd suggest you don't ever use that tone with me again or you won't be returning from our trip. Do you understand me, General?" Kylo Ren hissed, leaning in slightly as he spoke, eyebrows scrunched together tightly. Hux slowly nodded, his attitude returning as Kylo Ren backed up and placed his helmet back on- leaving Hux in his office alone.

"General Hux, your shuttle is leaving in ten minutes."

Hux was busily sitting behind his desk, filing everything he could before he had to leave. "Thank you, lieutenant," Hux sighed, rising to his feet and turning off his datapad before leaving.

The general took large strides as he walked through the ship, his large coat floating behind him as it rested on his shoulders. He walked into Bay 2 to find a large shuttle awaiting his arrival, two stormtroopers loading crates into the storage compartment. "General Hux, Lord Ren is on board and currently in his sleeping quarters."