Chapter 4) Lost and Found.

"Oh, what has he done now."

General Hux rose to his feet, placing his hat back on his head and followed Captain Teanu outside the tent.

"Did anyone pay attention to which way he left the camp?" Hux questioned, the two walking at high speed towards the huge tent where people were serving dinner in. The two bursts throw the doors and the chatting stopped to see a scared Captain Teanu just behind the highly angered General.

"All stormtroopers who were on guard earlier this cycle, stand. Now," Hux barked as stormtroopers rose from their seats and made a line in front of Hux, helmets in hand. "Which of you saw Kylo Ren leaving camp?"

There was a moment of silence and Hux's anger grew inside of him at a quick rate, he didn't know why but he wasn't about to stop and question it. He never had after all. The ginger scoffed and opened his mouth to say something till a stormtrooper on the end stepped out.

"FN-6823, Lord Ren was seen leaving out the camp around o'nine hundred on the east side of the camp, General Hux."

Hux was satisfied he had a lead. He turned to his left and made eye contact with Captain Teanu and looked around to see the still and quiet room.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! You're superior is missing, get to work on finding him!"

With a good shout from Hux, people quickly dropped everything they were doing and suited up in the search of finding Kylo Ren.

"If we don't find Kylo Ren, Captain, I'm going to display your severed head on a spike on Jakku so the street rats can marvel at it as they walk by. Do you understand me?" Hux was mad. Livid even. He was inches away from Captain Teanu's face and spat his words out with so much malice and intention behind them.

Captain Teanu was shaking in his boots, quickly giving a "yes sir" and running out to join the newly started search for Ren. Hux was far too mad to just now sit down, he was going to look for Ren also.

After all, Ren was the reason he was so mad at that moment.

"You lot, follow me," Hux stated as he pulled out a small device from his pocket and tried activating a beacon to find Ren with, but failed due to the increase of wind as they walked further away from camp. "Split up, search everywhere for Kylo Ren."

They had been walking for around 10 minutes before Hux got that same feeling he felt every time Ren was near. He quickly turned his head in each direction, the dimly lit sky wasn't helping his view through the densely packed trees ahead.

"Kylo?" He called out, his feet taking him forward, leaving the flanking stormtroopers behind him who were still oblivious to him. "Kylo where are you?" Hux called again, pulling his coat closer to himself as the wind picked up, blowing snow up at him as he continued to frantically search.

Suddenly, he came through a clearing by a pond, it was eerily quiet and he could no longer hear anyone but himself. Slowly, he reached down to his waist and gripped his blaster, slowly moving his eyes in front of him till a noise was heard.

A twig snapped, around two metres behind him. Hux quickly turned around, blaster pointing towards the sound and eyes full of intent on blasting.

"Lower your weapon General," Kylo said, standing still as always and his helmet still on his head.

Hux remained still, blaster still pointing at Ren till he placed his blaster back at his waist. He pulled his gloves on tighter, a nasty habit anytime he had for when he was annoyed or regretted the last thing he did with his hands, and took large strides to look at Ren.

"Do you have any idea what you've done? You've got the entire camp up and looking for your stupid self because you neglected to inform anyone on what you were doing!" Hux explained, annoyance thickly laced his words and he looked at slits in the helmet in front of him. Silence. "Honestly Kylo, you don't think of anyone but yourself and it-"