the wall's don't fucking love you

a/n :  ghostbur angst but there's no comfort :D

348 words (minus a/n)
lil spoiler warning for 4/29 lore

——

ghostbur feared the place he ended up in, feared the way a man who stood slouched stared at him with eyes that had a soul behind them that died a decade ago, feared the way the man left the train station with dream and feared the way that man looked like him.

ghostbur wasn't meant to be here, he was meant to be walking outside of the prison with friend and tommy but he was used as a prisoner. tommy lied to him. was it a purposeful lie? ghostbur didn't know, he just felt betrayed and confused.

"i'm trapped in a hell that isn't mine.." the ghost muttered, voice quiet yet echoing throughout the station. trains went past him but he couldn't go on them, it'd push him off and the walls would hit his back.

this place was red, black and grey. it made ghostbur sad but he had no blue to convince him he'll be fine, tommy said he would be fine but tommy lied.

"please someone save me.."

ghostbur didn't know who he crying for but he was in denial about there being no one. yet he never saw a face, only shadows that screamed. ghostbur cried every second he spent in this limbo, tears burning his skin and melting it.

he wanted friend, he wanted to see l'manburg, he needed some blue but he'd get nothing but silence here.

"please let me out.. let me put.. please.."

he was begging the walls but they did nothing but keep him here.

"blue.. please.. i can't—" he was counting numbers in his head but the count wouldn't stop and he had no one to help.

"i can't.."

he slammed on the walls, hiccuping at each noise it made, screaming for release but nobody heard it.

"you— you're a liar.. tommy.." ghostbur couldn't hate anyone but god he tried to.

the ghost hugged himself into a ball and sobbed, not bothering to silence his wails. maybe he hoped his tears would burn him to nothing, maybe being nothing would be better than this because everything hurt here.