Chapter twenty-seven

You went the the great hall for lunch with Draco and Blaise. "Eat y/n." "I will. Blaise?" You said "yes y/n?"
"Well are you ready for the quidditch match? It's a big game?"
"Oh yeah definitely, are you coming?" Blaise asked
"oh yes! Draco is coming aswell, aren't you?" You said looking up at Draco who wasn't doing anything "mhmhm" Draco hummed quietly
"good! We're so gonna kickass!"
"Well.. if Harry is playing then.." you said
"shut up y/n" Blaise said.

You went to go see Harry,Ron and Hermione to wish them luck in the quidditch match "good luck today you two!" "Oh thanks y/n" "Harry put liquid luck in Ron's drink!" "Harry!" You yelled "come one Harry we've got a game to win!" Ron said eagerly "oh well, see you later" "bye!" Hermione said.

The quidditch match:
"GO BLAISE GO!" You shouted over the wind "Hey.. Draco.. come one! Look at this guy go!" "I know, he's cool" he said darkly "come with me." You said holding your hand out in front of Draco "what?" You pulled him up and took him to your little spot "y/n where are we going?" "You'll see"
"y/n whereee are we goinggg" he whined. You went round the corner and there you were at your green apple tree with a picnic around the trunk. Draco gasped. "Y/n.. is this.. for me?" He said gently "yes of course it is!"
"Y/n.. are you being serious? No one has ever done something like this for me?" He cried
"Yes I'm serious. I'm doing it for you! I love you Draco and you need to know that!"

You sat down around the picnic and you were both throwing grapes into each others mouths and laying on the floor looking at the clouds. "Oh look! That one looks like a horse!" You said pointing at the clouds "ooh it does!" Draco replied. You carried on eating the food that was there and ended up very full.
"Thank you y/n for doing this! I needed it"
"Your welcome, that's why I did it." He said as he held your cheeks and kissed you.

Back at the castle:
Draco had disappeared so you went to find Blaise to see if he knew where he was. "HEY BLAISE!" You shouted down the corridor waving at Blaise and Theo. "Yo, y/n what's up darling" "Okay, first you did amazing in that quidditch match and second have you seen Draco?"
"Thank you darling and no sorry I've been showering." Blaise said
"Oh okay I'm going to go look for him now but eat something!" You said running off. You looked everywhere and then it came to you, the Astronomy tower, you hadn't looked there and it was the only place Draco goes to sometimes. You ran there as fast as you could.

You appeared around the corner and saw Draco slouched over the pole, looking at the ground miles below in the freezing snow. He was just stood. Doing nothing. "Dra..Draco?" He jumped and turned around.
"y/n! What are.. you doing here?"
"I- came to find you. What are you doing here? It's freezing!" You said "You shouldn't of! Go. Please." He said angrily "What?! No I'm not leaving you here! You're.. upset and freezing and just no!" You shouted "Y/n please. Just go." He said "you're hurt" "what" Draco said "you're hurt and you're acting out! Draco this isn't you!"
"Sure it is y/n. You've just never seen me like this."
"Like what?" You asked
"You don't know what it's like when I'm not with you y/n! Just go away!" Draco yelled slamming his hand on the pole. You stormed off and went to see Fred and George.

"Hey can we talk?" You said to them both "of course y/n" they said. You told them everything about Draco and they both hugged you. "Thanks guys I really appreciate you being here." You said crying "it's okay he just being an arse"
"no I'm really thank-"
"y/n can we talk?"
"Go away Malfoy!" Yelled Fred "I wasn't taking to you Weasley!" "Watch your mouth Malfoy!" "It's okay George! Go on then, talk."
"Private, y/n not with these two arsewipes around" "hey! Shut up if you want to talk to me, say it in front of these!" "Okay.. I'm really sorry about earlier I shouldn't have said any of it I was just upset and angry. Please forgive me and talk to me"
"So it was okay to let your anger out on me?" "No no of course not, look let's just go back to the common room and sort things out.. okay?" "okay... Bye you two, thank you!"

You were both back at the common room and you and Draco sat down. "Look.. y/n I love you and I would never want to have a go at you I just slipped. I'm having the worse year so far and I was angry. I took it out on you.. I know but I didn't mean to! Please forgive me?" Draco whimpered. "Please.. Draco what are you not telling me I know you've had a rough year, but you're not telling me what's going on! How can I help you.. or us if you're not going to tell me?! I love you too Draco but if you're going to keep secrets then-" "Then what? I wish I could tell you but I'm not allowed! Please y/n don't do this!" He interrupted "okay okay but you promise to tell me everything else.. right?" You said "of course! I love you." he said. "I love you too." You said as you hugged him. You both went to bed but you couldn't stop thinking about what he was not telling you.