Chapter five

It was the night and everyone was asleep except you, you got out of bed and went downstairs and sat down on the sofa. You were thinking about today and how Draco told you how he loved you so much. You felt really special. You heard someone coming downstairs but you didn't know what to do so you just pretended to be asleep.

"Y/n what are you doing down here?" You sat up and whispered "Couldn't sleep" "oh can we talk about today" "there's not much to talk about but ok" you said lying "not much to talk about? Are you joking? Oh please, your not that talkative at all are you?" He said going back to his cocky self. "Excuse me?" You said annoyed "You heard me" "you want me to talk? Oh I'll give you talk." "Wait ple-" he wailed "So first you are very rude to me and then want to get to know me, second you hate me because my mum is Bellatrix Lestrange, third you don't even talk to me for days, fourth your sticking up for me and lastly you're head over heels for me and then now you're being all cocky so you choose which one because I'm not." You said angrily whilst walking back to bed "oh and that date, it can wait" you said, you heard him kick the table in anger "THAT- ugh" Draco screamed.

"Pansy, Pansy wake up!!" You shouted in her face "it's the first tournament today, fighting dragons. Come on get up" "ugh Y/n it's 7:30 in the morning it's not till 2:00 in the afternoon why do I need to get up" "I need to tell you loads and we have to get some scarfs and hats because the next week is going to be freezing"
"You're kidding me right?" Pansy said annoyed at you. "No, now come on get up"

You headed down stairs getting your shoes and coats ready "morning Princess" "morning Draco" "Did you have a nice sleep after you ranted at me?" "Actually yes, yes I did I was dreaming about me and Cedric" you said lying with a smirk on your face "WHAT?!" "aww is someone jealous" you said "NO- no definitely not" "righttt okay" "Y/n you know that I'm mad so you why are you teasing me?" "I'm not but I'm concerned on why you like me, there's not much to like about me?" You said questioning him "Isn't it obvious? You're hella badass, you're very pretty, you're very funny,you're mean, your'e Bellatrix Lestranges daughter and you're just amazing." You felt yourself blush, a lot, "really is that what you think of me? Dragon boy that is so cute but you have to win me over to get that date." You said playing hard to get "Pansyyyyy!! Get your arse down here now!" "Wasn't that enough to win you over? And Calm down my love it's not till later." Draco said grinning at you. You threw a book at him "hey!" He said jumping for miles "what was that for?!" He said Nearly crying.

You and Pansy headed out shopping for warmer clothes. You told her everything about you and Draco "you lovebirds" she giggled "I don't think it's lovebirds yet, he's obsessed with me and I'm teasing him." You got everything you needed and you started heading to the Dragon tournament and got a seat.

"Wow this is amazing isn't it" you said amazed at the sight. "Yes it is but it's scary isn't it" Pansy whined "I mean it is slightly I'm only friends Cedric so I want him to win because he's a sweetheart." "Cedric Diggory, is that so, the boy who saved you from getting picked on by me, bet you're head over heals for him aren't you darling!" "Shut up Malfoy. Who are you wanting to win then?" "Victor Krum obviously" "Cool, leave us be then." "No, I think I might sit with you" he said smirking and sitting down next to you. You rolled your eyes and looked at Pansy.

Everyone's go had been except for Harry, the one you were looking forward to the most, he came out and a dragon jumped behind him, spitting fire at him. Harry was clueless on what to do. "HARRY YOUR WAND, USE YOUR WAND HARRY!" Hermione yelled at him. "Ugh does that mudblood ever shut up" Draco said to you, you had to giggle a bit. Harry finished the tournament and received the egg. All the Gryffindors were cheering for him but you, Draco and Pansy were booing at him.