Chapter thirty-nine

Today was the day when you were starting to spy on Harry, Hermione and Ron. You were a bit nervous but dealt with it. Draco was constantly asking if you were okay and ready to go.
"Draco.. you have asked me this question about 100 times in the past hour. I'm going to be fine."
"Right of course. Will you be okay?"
"Shut up." You laughed
"Oh- I said it again didn't I?"
"Yeah. I'm leaving soon so I'll see you later." You sighed
"Oh god, what if you get hurt? Nobody will help you! All the death eaters are grim."
"Ill be fine. I reckon I'll be gone a while."
"I want you to be safe out there y/n."
"I will don't worry! I'm only looking for them." You laughed
"Good, you have to go now. I'll see you in a while my darling." Draco sighed
"I love you, bye."
You walked out the door with Snatcher and a couple of other death eaters.

A couple of days later -
"Do we have any food?!" You said
"Yeah swish your wand and you've got some." Snatcher said sassily
"You're very sassy aren't you."
"I am indeed beau'iful."he smirked
"Gross." You gagged
It had been days and you hadn't seen a thing of Harry, Hermione or Ron. You wanted to know what they were doing.
It was day and you were surrounded by trees. Nothing was around, nothing. Just you and the death eaters.
"God is their an actual point in this?" You laughed
"Yes their is beau'iful." He said not pronouncing his T's.
"UGH stop calling me beautiful it's DISGUSTING. Okay!"
"Chill ou' my darling. We are all here for a reason, and you know that reason."
"We've been here for DAYS and we haven't found anything! A.n.y.t.h.i.n.g!"
"Please be quiet."
"No. I'm not going to be quiet. If we aren't going to find them then there's no point!"
"Do you want to be killed?!"
"Not necessarily but I also don't want to be wasting my time looking for absolutely nothing!" You yelled
"God you're so irritating! Go do something else you stupid girl!"
"Happy to!" You screamed
You got some paper and a quill. You decided to write a letter to Draco since you had nothing better to do.

'Draco, it's crazy out here, I wish you were here. We haven't found anything, nothing. They're no where to be seen. I'm bored. I just want to cuddle you until we fall asleep. I love you very much Draco never forget that!
Y/n x'

A couple of days later when Draco replied

'Y/n! Are you okay? Why don't you come back?! They've got to be somewhere! I love you to y/n, You Know Who hasn't been back in a while but I guess he's waiting for you to find Potter.
Draco xx'

'Yes I'm fine, no I can't come back. We'll find them don't worry. What do you think he'll do with them? I'm so bored. I'll see you soon:)
Y/n x'

Snatcher, you and the death eaters had been looking for nearly a week. No sign of any of them. Not even Ron who is most likely to storm off. You'd been around cities, forests, mountains and now you're back at the forest. You hid behind a bush and so did the others. You all waited for something to appear. A little later on 3 people appararted into the forest. Harry, Hermione and Ron. You all stood up and they saw you.
"Y/N?! What are you doing?!" Harry yelled
"Don't just sand there, snatch em."
You and the death eaters chased after them. Spells were being casted everywhere, you chose not to because you didn't want to hurt them in any way possible so you just chased them. The rest of the death eaters were chasing after them whilst casting deadly spells or spells to try wrap their ankles together. Hermione was in front of us all and Harry was behind her. You couldn't see Ron anywhere you just presumed he'd been caught behind you. Hermione stopped running and turned around, she lifted her wand up and yelled something at Harry. You and the death eaters caught up with them and Harry's face was all squished up and swollen. "What happens to you, ugly mug?" Scabior laughed "what's in that?" He said pointing towards Hermione's bag.
"Don't know let's have a look." He opened the bag and pulled out the sword of Gryffindor. "Huh?" You said. Scabior rolled his eyes at you "grab him." He yelled whilst holding Ron. You grabbed Ron by his hoodie and whispered in his ear.
"I'm sorry. Voldemort is making me do this."
"Get busy leaving or get busy dying." Ron groaned. You stamped on his foot and tugged his hoodie tighter.
"I know exactly where to take these." Scabior spat