Chapter fifteen

The morning after-

You woke up to see Draco wasn't there and it was 7am. "He was here last night, where the hell is he?" You thought to yourself. A couple of minutes later outside the boys bathroom "Draco? What on earth are you doing here?" You laughed "I- I teleported." He said "are you still hyper?" "I- I teleported" "yes I know you just told me. Are you still hyper" "I'm a teleporter." He said skipping down the corridor "yep he's still hyper." You said to yourself "WEEWEEWEE." He screamed down the corridor "where are you going, it's seven in the morning!" You said running after him "HI!"!He said making you jump around the corner" "oh my god Draco what are you doing!" You said slapping him in the face to try and get him to realise "oh hi y/n" "you good?" "Yessss"

You were in Snapes lesson writing in your books all sat around a table and Professor Umbridge came in. You could see she was up to something then she started speaking "You applied first for the defence against the dark arts post is that correct?" Umbridge said smiling "yes." Snape said stubbornly "but you were unsuccessful?" Umbridge said grinning "obviously.." She smiled then walked back out again. You heard Ron laugh and then a second later Professor Snape smacked him across the head with a piece of parchment.

You finished that lesson and went outside. Fred and Georgie Weasley were setting little fireworks off and making them go around people. Unfortunately, Professor Umbridge came out grinning and stopped the fireworks, everyone just looked at her and gave her a mucky look. "Don't be so boring" you said to her "excuse me?" She said "you heard me."

You headed to lunch and you didn't feel like eating. You were just staring into space looking at the Gryffindors "do you ever stop eating?" Hermione asked Ron as he was stuffing his face with chicken "what I'm hungry." Ron replied "can I join you?" Harry asked Hermione and Ron "Har-" Hermione said getting interrupted by Umbridge and McGonagal "what exactly are you insinuating?" Umbridge asked "I am only requesting that when it comes to my students you can form to the described discipline practises." McGonagal replied "so silly of me but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom Minerva!" "Not at all Delores! Nearly your medieval methods!" "Am sorry dear but to question my practices is to question the ministry and by extension, the minister himself. I am a tolerant women but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty!" "Disloyalty?!" Minerva Said brokenly "things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action!" Delores said firmly. Everyone headed back to there common rooms, but you and Draco stayed down and went on a walk

"You know Draco, that Umbridge is very strange and so is McGongal. Don't you think?" "Obviously especially Umbridge, it's very weird to why Dumbledore even put her as a teacher."

You and Draco where sat down under a tree just talking and watching the fire. You stopped talking for a couple of minutes and you were watching the fire. "Can you shut up?" He groaned "I was literally Breathing oh my god" you said rolling your eyes. "Shut up." "Are you hyper? Again?!" "Shush" "no" You started cuddling but didn't realise what time it was. You got up and walked back to the castle. Draco started pouting because you got up, "sorry." but you still went to bed.

You woke up and started doing homework because you had a free lesson. Draco came in "hey. What you doing?" "Charms homework" "oh cool" he started touching everything around your bed and then started cleaning but you left him to it. He came up to you and started poking you "what?" "Heehee" he was wearing one of your necklaces on top of his head "oh my god Draco, you're so silly" "wanna get some food I'm hungry?" "Yeah ok" you said heading down to the great hall to get breakfast

"So, what lessons have you got today Y/n, Goyle and Theo?" Draco asked. Daphne got up and stormed out "sorry guys she doesn't like you and Draco but she wants to be friends with you and well you just argue all the time." Theo said laughing "Oh well fair enough." Draco said shrugging "anyways back to my question" he added "I've got History of magic, Transfiguration, Herboligy and... that's it!" You said "Okay what about you Goyle?" "Same as Y/n except I have Astronamy last" "Theo?" Draco asked finally "The same as you I think. History of magic, Herboligy and Potions" "so we've all got History of Magic first then?" Draco asked you all "yes we do." You finished eating breakfast and headed to History of Magic.

"Draco shall we have some fun?" You said "go on then, what fun?" "Let's throw some paper at Potter, Ron and Hermione." "Yes!" You started throwing it at there heads and if they turned around you pretended to be doing work and looking at each other like you were talking and had no clue what so ever. "Oi Malfoy, Lestrange pack it in, you arseholes." "Oh, did I hurt your feelings" you said pretending to faint on Draco "shove of Lestrange" Ron said looking back at the front of the class. Draco sniffed your hair when you fainted on him "oooh your hair smells yummy." He said "Ahah teamwork! Thank you." You said clapping Draco's hands "boom" he said throwing his paper in the air "Mr Malfoy... what on earth are you doing? Detention."  "Professor, I'm so sorry, please don't give me a detention, take as many house points just not a detention, pleaseeeee" he said begging down on the floor "alright then.. 10 points from Slytherin." "Are you really that much of a wuss?" You said making fun of him "Shut up" he said looking back down at his work.

You and Goyle headed to Transfiguration and Draco and Theo headed to Herbology. "See you at lunch guys." You said waving to Crabbe and Draco. "Y/n please may you go into Herbology and ask professor sprout if we could borrow Goyle?" Professor mcGonagal asked "Yes, now?" "Yes please" you headed off and arrived at the class. The whole class Turned around, you noticed Draco and whispered "Hey babe." "OMG GUYS ITS MY GIRL!!" Draco yelled pointing at you "HAHA stop, is Professor Sprout here?" "She just went out she'll be back in a minute." "Oh ok" "right class pleas- oh hello miss Lestrange how can I help you." "Please could we borrow Goyle? McGonagal wants to see him." "Oh yes go, go" "what does she want me for?" "I don't know don't ask me, she just said to get you." "Oh ok haven't a clue what she would want me for." "Yep neither." You replied.

"Hello Goyle! Would it be okay if you moved into this class, so you'd have this instead of Herbology now, you've basically moved up!" "Oh ok don't see why that would be a problem." He said "Wait! Actually miss thats a bad idea!" You yelled "Y/n what are you doing?" Goyle whispered to you "Draco! He'll be alone! You cant leave him! Just listen to me!" You whispered back to him "Goyle and Crabbe don't get on with work even if they're not sat near each other!" "Well they'll have to figure that out." "PROFESSOR, listen to me! Don't put him in this class I'm telling you." "10 points from Slytherin." "Honestly I'm not bothered so do it! PROFESSOR Draco can not be alone! He will have a fit and he'll flip and he gets angry if he's not with one of his friends!" "Y/n calm down." Crabbe said to you "NO!" You walked out slammed the door and headed to Draco's class "Draco are you okay. It will be fine don't worry." You said panting "woah, woah what's wrong darling?" "They're moving Goyle into my class and..." "Well? What?" "You'll have no one in your class" "oh my god you're kidding me right!" He said slamming his fist on the table.

*Draco is a bit dramatic if he doesn't have a friend in his class but he gets out of control if he doesn't. That's why you get worried for him.*

"Draco. It's fine, you'll make new friends right?" He gave you the biggest glare and stormed out. You followed after him "Draco! DRACO. You'll last, just don't get out of control." He gave you another glare and you couldn't help but find it attractive. You ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug and kissed him on the forehead "come on, we'll go and speak to Professor McGonagal, you could move into ours." "Ooo yes please and sit with you." He said putting his puppy face on "if that's allowed." You said walking back to your class.

"Professor! What did I say? Don't put him in our group or transfer Draco into ours!" "Since when do you tell me what to do!" She replied "since now, do it" "okay wand down, I will transfer Draco into this class, I'll have to ask Dumbledore first." "Thank you that wasn't hard was it?" You said.