Chapter twenty-five

You and Blaise got drinks and you danced all night with the rest of the Slytherins. "THIS PARTY IS GREAT!" You shouted to Blaise so he could hear you over the music.
"I KNOW RIGHT! IM GOING TO GET SOME FOOD WANNA COME?!" He shouted.
"YES IM STARVING!" You replied. You both went to get food and there were tables full of magnificent food to choose from. Plates stacked up with chocolate brownies, bowls stacked up with jelly and ice cream, stashes of different meat and crisps.
"OMG THERES LOADS I CANT CHOOSE!" You said still shouting over the music. "NEITHER!" Blaise shouted "HEYY GIRLLL ARE YOU HAVING FUN AT MY PARTY?!" Daphne shouted "YES OF COURSE!"
"Where's Draco?" She said lowering her voice as a quieter song came on
"oh, erm he didn't want to come. He had some stuff to do." You said.
"Oh that's a shame. He would of loved my party!" She said "Yeah."

Draco's POV -
I left the party knowing y/n was having fun which made me happy, but I knew what I was doing myself wouldn't make her happy. I arrived at the Room of Requirements and I had my apple in my hand ready to test it on the Vanishing Cabinet. I pulled the cover off the cabinet and placed the apple on the shelf and shut the door. "Harmonia Nectere passus." I whispered. I opened the door and the apple had disappeared. I shut the door again and "Harmonia Nectere passus. Harmonia Nectere passus!" I opened the door again and the apple had reappeared with a bite in it. I smiled as I knew the cabinet had worked. I finished what I was doing and went to the great hall to eat. Only a few of the Slytherins were there because of the party. I sat alone and only ate a piece of chicken because I wasn't that hungry.

Your POV-
You and Blaise had been drinking all night and you were a little bit drunk. Draco arrived back in and he didn't see you but he saw Blaise. Your head started to hurt and you had a headache so you went upstairs and laid in your bed "hello darling." Draco said "Woah! Hey, hey, hey! You can't call me that! I have a husband!" You said confidently "Oh what's this guys name." "Draco Malfoy and he'll beat you up!" "Oh really." Draco said "but you're hot so wanna go dance?" "Sure." "But! You can't tell my husband! He'll kill me and you!" You whispered in his ear. You danced and Draco was smiling at you the whole time "you're really drunk come on, bed." "Shhh. No! I'm not going to bed. You are!" You said swaying around pointing at his chest "am I? I'll only go to bed if you come with." "Ooh YES." You said falling over but Draco caught you. "Why thank you my prince." "Ha come one bed time for you." "I don't wanna go to beddd yettt." You moaned "well you are" you flopped on the bed and fell straight asleep. Draco tucked you in the covers and wiped your makeup off. He kissed you on the cheek and went to bed himself next to you.

Fake Christmas morning-
You opened your eyes and realised it was Christmas morning. You rushed out of bed and went to Draco's bed "Draco! Draco! It's Christmas!" You said excitedly "ughhh what time is it?" He said with his morning voice. "8am come on I want you to open the present I got you!" "Can we eat first?" He asked "um yes of course. What do you want? I think I've got some biscuits. Do you want them?" You said cuddling him "yeah why not." He grabbed hold of you "Merry Christmas Princess." "Merry Christmas dragon boy." You kissed him and he kissed you back. "I love you" he said "no I love you more" you whined "nope I disagree I love you more!" "Guess you can't have your present then because I love you more." You giggled "Nope and come on let's get opening!" "Are we waking Blaise and Goyle up?" Draco said "yes you go wake them up and I'll get the biscuits and drinks ready." You said walking down stairs.

You got the different biscuits, milk and the fresh orange "Morning y/n" Blaise said "morning Blaise and morning Goyle." You said waving at them "oh y/n your the best!" Draco said "come on I want to see you open your presents!" You said "Oh my god y/n! Thank you!" Yelled Blaise. You got him a aftershave set and some socks that were green and red.

Draco started opening his present off you. You got him a snake ring, his favourite aftershave (mint and apples), an apple, some pj bottoms and a chain that said your name and his name on it and another ring that said 'Dragon boy' on it. "You can't get any better can you y/n?! You're the best!" He said running up to you and giving you a hug "your welcome!" "Oh my god the rings! And the chains! And the aftershave! Marry me y/n!" "Haha it's nothing and yes I'll marry you!" You said quickly "thank you y/n." He repeated "don't mention it" you said "come on y/n you open your presents now!" Blaise said.

You opened Blaise's present first, he got you a necklace that said your name on it and a picture with you, Draco, Blaise, Daphne and Goyle. "Thank you Blaise that's really cute." You opened what Draco got you and you ran up to Draco and kissed him "THANK YOU!" You shouted. He got you a picture of you two in a frame smiling and then another picture of you two kissing. He also got you a necklace saying 'Dragon boy and Princess for life' in a little heart. You loved it so much that you couldn't stop saying thank you. He got you a perfume that smelt like cherries and roses, and a black bra. "Oh my, a bra Draco!" Blaise said "yeah and?" Draco questioned "and you even know the size!! Wow" "Blaise there's nothing wrong with it! It's fine I love it!" You laughed "yeah she's my girl so I can get what want for her." Draco added, you blushed and smiled.

Daphne opened her presents from you and Blaise. "Thank you guys I love them." "No problem shall I open what you got me?" You said "yeah sure." You opened her gift and you got a stunning green little top and some black jeans. "Aww thanks these are really cute." Shall we go down stairs? I've got to wish some other people merry Christmas!" "Yeah let's go down once we're changed." You got changed into your new bra and a red and green Christmas top "that bra is nice on you y/n, where'd you get it?" Draco smirked "Haha funny, so you like it on me then." You said twirling around "definitely." He kissed you and tucked your hair behind your ears. You went down stairs and saw Harry "Hey Harry! Merry Christmas!" "Oh hey y/n Merry Christmas! I got you a present!" "Ohh thank you! I'm sorry but I didn't get you one." You said feeling bad that you hadn't got Harry one "oh no that's fine don't worry about it." "Oh ok I mean you could always have some of my chocolates?" "No it's fine trust me. Have a nice day though!" "I will thank you! You to! We're so going to beat you in the quidditch match tomorrow" you said as you were walking back to the table. "You wish!" Harry replied.