Chapter 3 - She's all mine.

Shane's POV:

Her body visibly tensed, box seated firmly in her hands.

She chose to ignore my question, and instead walked away from where we had been standing. And I was left to watch as she travelled up her front yard and disappeared into the walls of her new home.

She wasn't a woman of many words, she didn't have to be, her eyes unknowingly played as her mouthpiece. The dark glaze over her pupils formed a barrier between Lilah's thoughts and myself, and I knew that looking into her eyes for any longer would've roped me into the emptiness that filled them.

Warm fingers scratching delicately at my forearm pulled me away from my line of thinking.

"What's on your mind baby?" My Vicky questioned as she looked up at me through her thick lashes.

A small smile painted itself across my face, I adored this woman more than anything else in this world.

"Nothing much" I planted a kiss onto the skin of her lips, lingering a moment before embracing them once more inbetween my fuller ones.

"The little crinkle in between your brows says otherwise" she chuckled, the minty note of her breathe tickling my nostrils.

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have a wife as hot as you." my hands placed against the indents in her hips, something she had always been insecure about, yet something I loved. Her arms had wound their way around the back of my neck, leaving her to rest her small chest against my pecks.

"Oh is that so?"

"Would I ever lie to you darling?" I whispered heatedly against her mouth. Vicky shook her head slowly in response, our lips purposefully sweeping against one anothers.

I could feel the goosebumps on her arms against the nape of my neck. The warmth between us caused my member to grow rock hard in my trousers.

The clatter of pans jolted my attention to the side of us. Where Delilah was standing, pots and pans strewn across the floor and the box from which the saucepans had torn through was evident too.

"Oh fuck" I heard her curse under her breath.

"Here let me help" Vicky rushed away from the safety of my warmth to Delilah's side, picking up pieces of metal from the grass.

"Thank you"

"It's no problem, that's what neighbours are for, eh?"

My wife's sentence had caused Lilah to once again obnoxiously roll her crystal eyes to the back of her head, a movement Vicky thankfully had not seen, but I sure as fuck had.
And if she wasn't careful - I'd be forced to give her eyes an actual reason to roll.

I clamped my mouth shut and shot a warning glance at my new neighbour, letting her know that disrespect of any kind, especially towards what was mine, would not be tolerated. The look in her eyes screamed 'I could not give less of a fuck', and I noticed her little dimples deepen as she smirked.

She tossed her long hair over her creamy shoulder as she eyed me up.

"Could you take those up to my bedroom, it's upstairs, second door on your right?" She asked me as she motioned to a large pile of duffel bags that sat on the sidewalk. "Please, Mr Moretti".

Her British accent clung to each letter of my name, polishing off every syllable.

"Of course Lilah" I menaced.

With a curt nod of her head, she sauntered away, Vicky right beside her, no doubt filling up her ear with City affairs, and neighbourhood scandals.

"What a bitch" I whispered to myself, the thick leather straps of her duffel bags, 4 on each arm, tightened around my skin.
I inhaled before setting off for the front door.

The smell of salt carried itself with the wind. It was a marvellous smell, one that I had grown accustomed to, having been resided here in Manhatten Beach for now just over 3 years. One of those years spent happily married to the love of my life.

I scratched my scalp as I thought about Vicky.

My Vicky.

My wife.

She's all mine.

I could feel myself grinning like a schoolboy, cheeks flushed red, hormones raging.

I hadn't even noticed that I was now climbing Delilah's staircase. The floorboards beneath my feet screeched under the weight of my body. The walls grim and unkempt.

"Just in here" I heard her British voice call, and I turned a sharp right into the doorway of her bedroom.
It was average sized. A floor covered in beat up old carpet, the bed frame looked as if it were about to shatter into pieces.

The glaring light in the room caused me to rotate my head, a small gasp leaving my mouth as I took note of yet another giant window.

A giant window that faced mine and Vicky's bedroom.

'Well that's just fucking fantastic'.

"Thank you for your help, but I think I can manage from here".

"Only if you're sure," I attempted to argue back.

"I'm sure, Mr Moretti."

My head snapped back to face Lilah. She was already looking up at me, silently chomping down on the bottom of her lip. Her posture straight, her hands clasped together tightly behind her back.
A pink hue rested peacefully against her cheeks, dusting the tip of her delicate nose too.
Her blue eyes gave little away, but the red veins that streaked her sclera indicated at Lilah's exhaustion. I knew in that instance that she wanted nothing more than to rest her head, floating off into the abyss of sleep.

"Well then, I'll leave you to it"

Another curt nod. I guessed that that was all I would be getting from her.

But that was okay.

Because I had her.

My wife.

My Lilah.

'Wait what the fuck?'

A/n:

Awwwe don't Vicky and Shane have the cutest marriage...

That I can't wait to fuck up mwahahahahahahaha

Hope you liked this chapter

Vote + comment, I wanna know what u guys think

Ciao

-bitchesaremysons x