pretty boy. | saimami

Hehe, the daily dose of saimami is coming, so i'll probably be writing more of these oneshots!

Kaede is a streamer, and invites Shuichi on the stream. They get an unexpected donation from someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, chat. Chat, I'm going to invite my friend to this stream, please give him a warm welcome!" Kaede said, switching to another screen so no one can see what's going on.

After 5 minutes, the screen switches back, showing Kaede and her friend. The chat was filled with a bunch of Hi's and Hello's. "Okay, uhh, this is my friend, Shuichi! Some of you probably already know who he is, but for those who are new, there's the info," Kaede said, glancing at the chat. Most of them were welcoming Shuichi, some were complimenting him, and there's a few who remembers him.

Shuichi waved at the camera, scooting to the side to watch his friend play some rounds of among us.

The rounds didn't last long, it was mostly them goofing around with proximity chat and either the impostors won or the crew mates won.

An idea struck Kaede, "Hey, Shuichi, why not you play some rounds of among us?" Kaede said. Shuichi looked at Kaede like if she was crazy. "Cmon! It'll be fun! You get to meet my other friends!" Kaede said, basically begging her friend into playing among us. "Alright, fine.." Shuichi said. Kaede took her head set off and gave it to Shuichi, "Okay, uhh, I'm going to go get some snacks! Have fun, Shuichi~!" Kaede said, smiling and leaving the room.

Shuichi put the headset on, still playing as Kaede's character. The people in the lobby were talking with each other, waiting for the host, Rantaro to start the game.

"Hey, why is Kaede taking so long?" Tenko asked, her character running around Kaede's. It took a few seconds but Shuichi finally figured out how to unmute, "Um.. hi.." Shuichi said, everyone turning quiet for a few. Shuichi waited for them to talk, but no response. "Umm.. hello? Are.. you guys doing okay..?" He asks, feeling like he did something wrong.

What he doesn't know is that one of them is currently having a gay panic attack, and the rest are shocked. Someone decides to unmute, "You're Kaede's friend, right?" A girl said, the audio coming from Chiaki. "Um.. yes," Shuichi said. "Oh, welcome. We'll all introduce ourself, I'll start. My name is Chiaki Nanami." She said. The others introduced themselves as well. Tenko sighed, "I'll do it for him. The host is Rantaro Amami, he's just afk at the moment." Tenko said. Shuichi introduces himself as well, and they all started a conversation while Tenko and Rantaro were muted.

Rantaro stared at his screen as Shuichi talked, not wanting to talk since he seemed so passionate talking about his career.

Minaaa: simp
mcdonaldscashier: omg simp detected?!
sophiee: there's like over 20k people watching him watching someone talk 😭
[Mod]TenkoBinko: BE GLAD I SAVED YOU FROM EMBARRASSMENT RANTARO
[Mod]ChiakiNanamii: This was a mistake joining this stream
sophiee: LMAOO EVEN TENKO AND CHIAKI HERE
rexzinated: I'm watching both Kaede's and Rantaro's stream and it's just SO funny

"Do you have social media, Shuichi?" Chiaki asked. "Umm.. yes! I have twitter Instagram." Shuichi said. There was silence for a few seconds, before Shuichi got a notification. "There you go, you earned a follower on both." Chiaki said, her character running around, waiting for the round to start.

After a few minutes of talking and explaining how among us works to Shuichi, the game finally starts. Shuichi was a crewmate, doing his tasks yet also monitoring on others until a body got reported.

"Body.. was in specimen!" Ibuki said. "Wow, Kaito keeps dying first," Chiaki said, before asking everyone what they were doing.

Shuichi kept in mind of what everyone said, skipping since there isn't enough evidence.

There was only 3 alive, and either one of them are impostors. They argued, trying to prove their points to Shuichi.

"I saw you kill Tenko right in front of me, Miu!" Himiko said.

"What?! No I didn't! You did! Stop blaming me! You obviously killed her!" Miu said, surprisingly not insulting Himiko like she always does with Kokichi.

"No! You self reported to put the blame on me! I would never kill my best friend, Tenko!" Himiko said.

There was only 20 seconds left, the two already voted for each other, so it's all up to Shuichi.

5..4..3..2..

Shuichi voted.

There was one vote for Himiko, and two for Miu.

Either they screwed up or they won.

"Ah, GG."

Victory!

Shuichi sighed in relief, pressing the "play again" and getting back to the lobby.

"Good job, Himiko! You avenged my death!" Tenko said.

"See! I would never kill Tenko even if I were the impostor!" Himiko said, her character running around in circles. Sadly, a few left, including Rantaro since they all have something else to do.

Kaede entered the room, drinking a caprisun.

Shuichi didn't even realize Kaede was standing behind him, then a donation popped up.

Rantaro donated $10,000
hey pretty boy will you notice me? 🥺

The chat went wild, spamming "simp", "10k!!", "ship", and some were confused. Kaede almost choked on her caprisun after seeing the donation, leaning a bit forward as it reads the donation.

Shuichi read the donation, smiling a bit and giggling.

sophiee: OFMTW WHAT
mcdonaldscashier: well this is interesting, is this the reason why Rantaro ended his stream early?
MakiHaru: oh no.

Kaede slightly nudges Shuichi, then left the room.

Rantaro sat in his chair, watching pretty boy's stream until it ended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
900 words
I'm sorry I forgot to add the word count last oneshot lol but uhh I might write more of this since I really like this idea a lot but dw! I got other ones too!