traveler's demon. | saimami

Hey! Rex here! First oneshot!! woo! Anyways, here's a bit of context.

Shuichi is a demon and Rantaro is a traveler.

Enjoy~! - Rex.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rantaro's hands ran through Shuichi's hair, his fingers lightly brushing past Shuichi's horns. It was a quiet evening, perfect for the two that were currently laying down on the grass. The demon rested on top of the human, enjoying it's company as the sun slowly began to set and the moon rising.

Rantaro looks up at the sky, worry showing on his face for a brief second, but it quickly vanished. "C'mon, Shuichi. I have to go back home," The traveler softly whispered to the demon, trying to get up but eventually failed after the demon whines continuously. "Why can't you stay longer?" Shuichi asked, still laying on top of the traveler, trying his best to not let him escape.

Rantaro sighs, laughing a bit. "Seriously, Shuichi. I have to go, they'll think I probably died or something," He said, lying there since he had no way of escaping. Shuichi pursed his lips, staying silent for a bit until he spoke up. "What do I get in return if I let you go?" The demon asked, looking up at the traveler. The traveler thought for a bit, "You can eat one of my friends?" He said, shrugging. The demon thought for a bit, making "hmm" sounds, before shaking his head. "No! Not good enough, anything else you have?" Shuichi asked.

"Well.. uhh.. I don't know, what do you want?" Rantaro asked, his hands gently touching Shuichi's horns, still fascinated about it even though it's been almost 2 years now, sneaking past his friends to go hang out with a demon.

Shuichi thought for a bit, but he couldn't really think anything when Rantaro's fingers were touching his horns, it felt weird, though. The touch was.. something Shuichi couldn't really describe. Was it soft? Gentle? Or maybe both? Shuichi was so lost, that when Rantaro retracted his hands for a few seconds, the demon hissed, grabbing the traveler's hand and putting it near his horns again.

Rantaro chuckles, continuing to gently touch the demon's horns. "Am I going to be stuck here, again?" Rantaro asks, pretending to dislike the idea of spending time with a demon. Shuichi nodded, "You're staying here forever unless you do what I say," Shuichi said, his eyes closed, clearly enjoying the traveler's company.

Rantaro raised an eyebrow, "Oh? And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, his hands pausing, making the demon grumble about it. Rantaro could only chuckle about it, looking at the sky, the stars and moon were now showing.

"I'll let you leave if you at least give me a kiss," The demon muttered, his face turning a shade of dark red. Rantaro laughed, looking at the flustered demon, "Seriously? I get to leave if I kiss you?" Rantaro asks. Shuichi got up, sitting on the grass, beside Rantaro. "That was a joke! I-I-" He quickly said, trying to defend himself. But really, he just wanted to kiss the human. Why? No clue. He suddenly just gets butterflies when he thinks too much of the traveler that was sitting right beside him, looking at him curiously.

"Hey," The traveler said, cupping the demon's cheeks, looking into his eyes. Shuichi looked at him, confused. "Wh- !" Soft lips met his, Rantaro actually gave Shuichi a kiss. Rantaro was the first one to pull away, his hands still cupping Shuichi's cheeks. Shuichi looked dumbfounded, his face was all kind of shades of red, who knew a demon could be as flustered as a human?

"I- You- You actually-"

"Shh. I'll see you tomorrow, cutie."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
600 words.