hot coco and kisses. | komahina

Wow- my first KomaHina oneshot in this collection lol.

And yes, it's another Christmas one! It's just Nagito and Hajime chilling in their home drinking hot coco 😌

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost Christmas. The two were getting cozy in their home. Hajime was making hot coco while Nagito was decorating the Christmas tree.

Christmas music was playing on their speaker, serving as some background music. The sound of the fireplace, the smell of hot coco in the kitchen, it was really home.

Hajime walked into the living room holding two mugs of hot coco, placing it on the coffee table, and deciding to help Nagito out with the decorating.

"Oh! Hajime! Are you helping me with the decorations?" Nagito asked after noticing Hajime was standing beside him.

"Yes. You looked like you needed some help," Hajime said, hanging some ornaments on their tree.

Nagito laughed, hanging the other ornaments, "I appreciate the help, Hajime," he said smiling.

Hajime's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, "Why did you say it like that? You're so weird.." Hajime said, his pink cheeks really giving it away.

"Aww, you're blushing, how cute," Nagito said, laughing as he hung the last few ornaments on their tree.

"What! I- I'm not blushing! It's! It's just.." Hajime stuttered, trying to think of an excuse. Nagito laughs again, walking over to Hajime who was so red right now.

Nagito gave his boyfriend a soft and gentle kiss on the lips, smiling.

Hajime smiled a little, but it didn't help his very red cheeks.

The two drank their hot coco, sitting near the fire place for extra warmth.

The two sat in comfortable silence, both of them sneaking glances at each other when the other wasn't looking.

They surely are enjoying Christmas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
200 words