Chapter 2

//Not edited//

A few days have passed and Athanasia sits at her table in her room enjoying some Lippe tea. Raven sat in the floor next to her eating some chocolate cake for him. At first when she was younger she was confused to why a dog liked chocolate so much. She then started to study magic and learned was a divine beast and when it returns back into her body she would be able to use magic. She inhaled, the tea's fragrance calming her almost making her think the vents from last night were nothing but a dream. But she knew better to think of a situation like this in an immature way. If she doesn't remove this girl people will start to see her as useless and she will be removed. She told time out of her morning to plan out her next moves. She thought about the noble faction that could be on the parasite's side. Athanasia started to devise a plan that will help her recruit some people onto her side.  She could ask father to let her deal with the State affairs for a while and gain everyone's favor through that. It would also be good since she heard his health has been declining recently.

Lily can into the room with new refreshments, refilling her tea cup straightening the mess on her masters desk. "Your highness, the Emperor has approved of your audience with him!"

"He has?!" Athanasia asked in disbelief. That man who hasn't bothered to see me in 14 years is actually giving me some of his time. "Well then let us get ready immediately!" She got up Lily went to go pick out a dress for her.

——————————————————

  Athanasia walked down the extraordinary hallway, she was wearing a simple royal blue Maxi form fitting dress. It was simple nothing too grand. Her 2 most trusted maids: Hannah and Ces following behind her. She saw a red haired knight standing outside a door. This door wasn't as plain as the others on the floor and she assumed this was the Emperor's office. The knight saw them coming, now that she had a better look at his face she could tell who he was.

Duke Felix Robain/ The knight of Crimson Blood/ Emperor's aide and all that other stuff.

Since he was the only one who accompanied the Emperor wherever he went he was well respected in all the palaces. "Blessings and Glory Upon the Obelian Empire, Your Royal Highness!" He bowed before her arm covering her chest.

She smiled at him innocently, "Same to you too, Sir Robain!"

"His Majesty is right inside," He opened the door, letting them in.

"Thank you!" Her heels clicked against the wooden floor of the Emperor's office. She saw the Emperor staring at her from behind his desk.

"We'll be waiting for you, Your highness!" Ces said as the fort closed behind her. She turned her attention back to the Emperor who was still looking at her his interest in her dwindling.

"Hello Your Majesty how are you!" Giving him her most angelic smile so he won't throw he put the room before she can make a compromise with him

"Hello Your Majesty how are you!" Giving him her most angelic smile so he won't throw he put the room before she can make a compromise with him. "There were some things I wanted to discuss with you I'm so happy you're giving me you're time! I know you have to do a lot so I'll try to make this quick and simple, ok?" I need him right now for his wealth. Once I can start a business of my own I'll drop him and carry out my plans and fund them by myself.