Chapter 4

Notes:

•Somewhat edited.
•I don't want to make Jennette evil yet, I'm kinda going for a friends to enemies thing but the friendship isn't really legit which will set Jennette off.
•I always wanted to make Raven/Blackie do the black magic cleansing thing Lucas does because Lucas hasn't been introduced yet. This is just to remove Jennette's black magic effects.
•This is leading into the battle between factions. (Ex: Who is on Jettie's side and who is on Athy's.) So please leave recommendations😊.

——————————————————

Well this is awkward...

Athanasia stared unimpressed at Jennette. The brown haired girl fidgeted under her gaze, glancing at her every now and then. Jennette was no different then an opossum in its shocked state. Athanasia actually wondered would she drop down on to the floor, curl up into a ball and play dead.

Am I really that scary?

She would need to fix that. She didn't want to seem unapproachable to possible allies.

She was deep in thought until she looked up and caught Jennette staring at her. The girl became embarrassed and looked away, trying to busy herself with the tea and cake in front of her.

"Well this is boring" Athanasia sighed, "Maybe I will return back to my palace." Athanasia stood up from her seat.

"No, No! Please stay!" Jennette finally spoke out in a frantic voice. "I am just a little shy." Jennette swirled her tea with a spoon.

"That's alright!" Athanasia giggled. Is she an introvert? "So anyway...any hobbies?"

Jennette's face lit up. The princess wants to know about me? Not many people want to start a conversation with me. A light red blush formed on her face. "Well," she started, "I like to collect dolls and play house!"

 "Well," she started, "I like to collect dolls and play house!"

Athanasia starred at the girl with a smile on her face.

Huh!?

Did I hear that right?

"Dolls?"

"Uh-huh! I have many from different places that Duke Alpheus has traveled to. When Kiel was attending the school in Arlanta he would mail some back. Each is so extravagant and precious!" Jennette smiled.

"Oh, how sweet! Well um...anything else?"

Wouldn't a shy person be too embarrassed to say something like that, especially if you want them to like you? Perhaps this girl is just playing with me.

"I also enjoy it when Kiel or Uncle reads me fairytale novels flooded with romance." Jennette squealed in her chair.

Is she pulling my leg!?