Chapter 23 (am i forgetting something)

Warning: Contains some sexual content , read at your own risk.

MIA'S POV.

He leans in to kiss me and I lay on the on the bed. He kisses my neck and slowly takes him plump lips towards my neck giving a tingling sensation to my stomach. My heart was pounding loudly against my rib cage and his every touch gives a burning sensation to my skin.

I slowly take the first step and lifts his shirt above his head. I look deep in his green eyes and get lost in them. I doubt if it was the alcohol or the love i see in his eyes that kept me from stopping him .I slowly arch my back not breaking the kiss even for a second. He unzipped my dress and helps me to take it off. I unbutton his jeans and remove his boxers. He unclasps my bra and rips of my panties.

"Are you sure?" he says and I nod.

He puts himself on me and positioned himself

He moves in me and I arch my back in pain mixed with pleasure.

"Harry..", i moan in pain

"I love ya" he says . Where did that come from?

He starts to move faster and I feel a knot forming in my stomach.

"I am about to.." I say breathlessly

"Me too", he says and we both come.

"You feel good", he says and I find words to say but i was breathless

He kisses my forehead and gets dressed and helps me to zip my dress

We both get settled on the bed and cuddle with each other

"I am sorry Mia. I didnt mean to harm you. I was just too aggressive to let those asswholes go", he says with a guilt in his voice.

"Shsh its okay Harry i understand", i say and he kisses my nose.

"I think i should go back", i say as i tried to get up but a his hand stopped me

"Can u just stay with me tonight?" He questions rather demand and I nod .

"Okay", I say and drop myself back on the bed.

He calls Simon and tells him that I was with him.

We talk about everything and he says how the fans are supporting him as they like us together making me happier. And we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I wake up and find Harry upset .

"What happened Hazza"? I ask curiously

"Didnt I forget something last night?" He questions and it take me a second to understand what he was talking about.

"A fucking condom", he says rather screams.

"What now?" He says in a state of confusion "are u on birth control",

"No. For God sake I did it for the first time", I say and he runs his hands through his hair

"Harry its okay. Maybe nothing will happen. Be positive." I say and he nods.

"I hope so", he says and hugs me.

He drops me at the X factor house and tell the management about Jasper and Molly's behaviour and they quickly decide to eliminate them from the show

"Just take some precautions" he says and I nod and he leaves again for the tour.

" it was the best birthday gift ever" I say and he hugs me tightly.I as if I was going to slip away from him.

"It was the best gift I ever gave",he says and hugs me

Just then out of nowhere other guys appear. Shit they listened to everything.

"Aww what happened last night Hazza u look so tired", Niall says and All of them laugh and I try to burry my face in Harry's chest.

"Okay guys stop it", he says and they laugh more than before.

"I am leaving but a part of me is here for here for you Mia. Remember I love u", he says and I just nod.

"Okay Harry she knows now let's leave or take her with you", Zayn says and he smiled.

"Wish I could Zayn" he says And hugs me for the last time.

"Take care Mia", he says and sits in his car and disappeared from my sight in a blink of my eye.

As i was walking towards my room Demi came in my way,hugged me and said

"I am really sorry,i heard what have you been through and you are very strong girl"

She was very sweet and the love she had for me make me feel that i am not alone.

"But Mia you have to concentrate on your performace,its your dream and me and Simon want you to win because you deserve",She says and tears began falling my eyes.

"Don't cry princess,I am sure you will win but now you should go to rehearsals",She says and left.

There was something that was jumping in my mind like a frog but i was not getting that what i am forgetting about.Leaving all the thoughts i walked towards studio and saw Nick in my way.

A/N:Hey lovely readers thanku for reading my book.It means a lot.I love you all soooo much
But i can see my ghost readers who are reading but not voting but its okay I love you soooooooo much

MY BABY IS 21 NOW..I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH HARRY