Chapter 27 (left alone)

Mia's POV

When doctor left Harry started walking towards me and with ever step i was thinking that Harry will breake up with me or will tell me to kill this child.

"Mia what's wrong with you , i never thought that you will cheat on me , you are selfish , you only care for this fucking thing ",he shouted.

"For the first and the last time Harry. Its not a thing" i shouted

"Am i selfish , look at yourself first , you only care for your fame and for your group , its my baby not only mine but yours too, i will sacrifice everything for my baby , i dont want to kill it , i want it to see this beautiful world that consists of heart breakers too and dont you dear tell me to kill it. I mean it Harry,I said and he settle down on the bed.

I was thinking that he will understand me now but the words that came out from his mouth were so scary and horrible for me.It took life out of me.He killed me with his words.

"Mia , i think we should break up now, things are getting worse , i can't tolerate all this , i am sure you will understand me now but we can be friends",he says and i replied "friends , never Harry , i don't want to in my life now , Jasper was right you are a fucking bastard and thanku for this stupid break up , you only know how to fuck girls and when it comes to your responsiblity you prefer to ignore it".

"Get lost Harry and don't show me your face again.When you will be left alone with nothing then you will come back to me and my baby and see what you lost. I hate you. Forever", i say and get out of the bed and getting out of the room slamming door on his face.

I walked towards my room with tears in my eyes , i never thought he will leave me like this , i wish i could go back in past when everything was perfect.

While walking towards my room i saw Nick and i was afraid that he will also leave me now.

"Mia , what happened ",he asked with worried eyes and i hugged me.

"He left me Nick , he doesn't love me anymore",i answered as i saw worry in his eyes.

He walked with me and we both entered my room.

"Look Mia you are a strong girl and i know that you will never kill this baby , forget Harry and start your life from a new begining",he said and put his hand on my thigh

"I will try Nick", I said and took my phone out of my pocket.

i dialled mum's number , i need to talk to her , she doesn't know anything about Harry not even this baby , hope she will support me now.

Nick was looking at me with puppy eyes , i am really lucky to have a friend like him.

"Hi Mom , how are you",I said in a formal way.

"I am good princess , is everything okay there , people are talking bad about you on twitter , are you with Harry ?",she asked without taking a single breathe.

"Mom now tell me which question should i answer first , you are so annoying",i said in an angry tone.

"i am so sorry darling darling , i was worried about you , please tell me what happened",she said and i was feeling guilty for my harsh words.

"Nick please leave me alone for a moment",i said and without asking any questions he left the room.

"I am so sorry mom , i didn't want to hurt you , i know how it feels when you love someone and they hurt you",i said and she asked "Mia will you tell me now what happened".

"Actaully Mom i am pregnant",i said and she cuts me off.

"Have you lost it , its not a joke , stop it now ",i said trying to make her understand.

"Mom its truth i am pregnant ",i said and she started crying" . "Mom please don't cry , i need you , everyone left me and i am so alone now".

"Mia but how , who did this",she asked and i was praying that she will not tell me to kill this child.

"Mom its Harry's baby and i don't want to kill it please mom don't tell me to kill it please",i said with watery eyes.

"No you will not kill your baby",as soon as she said these words , i was feeling a bit relaxed.

She is the best mom ever , she didn't ask me any questions and supported me.We ended the call as soon as i saw Zayn on the door.

"Mia, i am so sorry , i know what happened between you and Harry",he said and i swear on God i wanted to throw him out of the room.

"Yes he left me and now he can fuck other girls",i said trying to control my anger.

"He is not like that , he really loves you",he says and i wonder why is he here.

Harry ended everything with me.

Did he told Zayn to talk with me ?

Does he want me back in his life ?

Will he accept this child ?

My mind was full of these thoughts.

A/N: Thanku for reading,hope this book is getting interesting.
Love you all.

You guyz should also read "I KNOW SO" by SwagtasticMe.
Its an amazing book.You guyz will surely love it.

Thanku
Lysm