Chapter 10 (realization)

Mia's POV

Whenever I saw Simon, I get nervous although he is very sweet. He was looking good in his white shirt and black jeans.

"Hi Mia, how are you Darling",he said while walking towards me.

"I am good, but again nervous",I said while stammering.

Don't be nervous,look I really think you are an awesome singer but remember who so ever will win this competition you are my favourite. You are in safe hands as Demi is your mentor. But I really wish you were in my team.

On hearing all this, tears roll down my cheeks and I hugged him very tightly.

"Mia its enough come back now",Harry said and Simon was looking shocked.

"So Mr Harry styles is getting jealous",Simon said

"You can do this out of the X factor because my rules are same for everyone" and winked at me naughtily.

"Listen guyz tomorrow is your performance with Mia and after that you have to leave. So give ur best performance Mia",he said in a serious manner.

Simon's POV

When I say those words,I can see everyone's smile disappeared but when I looked at Harry he was looking at her.I have never seen him like this before. I know there was something between Harry and Mia.

When I looked at the sad faces I said

"You guyz can meet after X- factor"

"Yes"Harry says and we go forward towards our rooms".I walked towards my room and tried to sleep.

All I did is move right and left on my bed and think about the kiss we share today.

Next morning when i woke up,I quickly took a shower and headed towards my wardrobe and I took out a pink shirt and a white jeans with some converse sneakers.I went for our last rehearsals .They were all waiting for me and welcomed me with a warm smile. I was more and more leaned towards Harry Styles and I say to myself its not right.As we were rehearsing Niall gave me a one arm hug and he kissed me cheeks and Harry pulled Niall's arm and stepped him a side "enough friendship for the day",he said and rolled his eyes.

Finally the night came and I was getting dressed.I decided to wear red backless Chanel dress as I turn away from the mirror and have a look at my watch

It still had 20min. To report at the stage

As I turned around,I can see Harry on the door

"What are you doing here" I say in a low voice

"Isn't it  too deep from the back" he says and walks towards me and closes the door.

My heart stared to beat loudly and he continuously walked towards me, he holds me against the wall

"No,its perfect" I say as our eyes meet

He grabs the backless portion from behind and moves me towards him and our bodies meet.

I knew it was wrong but didn't want to. Think at that time. I jerked away all the thoughts and he brings his lips to mine.

He brushed his lips with mine and he was gentle . My hand was in his hair and his hands were digging my backless  skin.

I tried to speak but he held my lips too  tight in between his lips

Finally I  managed to speak

"I think we should leave" I say and he stops but we are still close to each other

A/N

Tysm to all my readers.

Plz keep reading and commenting because I love u a lot..love u all<3