Chapter 20(the message)

Mia's POV

I lost my phone. It is the worst day of my life. It was worst than Molly and Candice's rude behaviour. I can't live without it.

I called it from Nick's phone but it was switch off.

*After 10 minutes*

I didn't found it so I decided to look for it later and concentrate on my rehearsals

I was so tired after rehearsing in the studio that I forgot my phone and unknowingly slept on the stairs of the studio.

**Next morning **

As I wake up, I realise that I was not sleeping in a good position resulting in back ache.

I run towards my room . It was my performance today and I rehearsed for the last time.

At the same time I was sad because Harry didn't call me to wish me luck.

Ooppss I have lost my phone. But whatever he could have called me on Nick's or Simon's phone. I was really tensed about my phone. Maybe someone stole it. As the time of performance was coming, all dreadful thoughts were striking my mind. Does Harry even love me? Was I just a fling for him? Has he forgotten about me?

"Mia", suddenly someone called me and I jumped from my bed.

"Demi", I say in a scared tone.

"Girl you got scared. Haha", she laughed and I smiled.

"Are you okay? I mean you look tensed", she says and I lower my eyes " is is something about Harry?" She asks and I nod.

"Well its your personal matter so I won't ask you about it but don't let it ruin your life or your dream". She says and I smile. She was right. I only had to forget about it for 20 min and think about it later.

I get dressed in a yellow dress that ended above  my thighs and a pink belt around my waste. My hair was done in beautiful curls. And I was ready to go.

Harry POV.

I missed her so much. But whenever I performed for my fans it felt great.

We end our performance and I quickly grab my phone.

I had a message from Mia. I open it as my heart fluttered in excitement.

From Mia :

Harry I made a big mistake. I think I can't be with you anymore. I can't see all the hate I get and moreover I don't trust you. I know all your past relations and it will take me another life to trust you or your love. Just forget about everything we had and move on. Please don't try to call me or bother me with anything  bye.

I was in a state of shock. What was happening? Was it real?

I don't know why, but something somewhere was strange.

"Harry", Zayn came in interrupting my thoughts.

.....*........*..........*.........*.....*......*

"Hey bro we are going out to have some fun wanna join us",he said in a playful tone

"No you guyz go ahead ,I want some space right now",I said and he started walking towards me.

"What happened dude",he asked and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I got this message from Mia,I wanted to call her but she told me not to call her",I said and run my hand through my hair.

"I don't think we should call her,its her performance today and you know how frustrated she will get.We will call her tomorrow",he said and I was thankful to God for giving me a friend like Zayn.

I agreed to him.

I lay on my bed try to sleep but I couldn't sleep at all.All night I was thinking about Mia.

My mind was saying that she left me but my heart denied because I knew she loved me.

Next morning I woke up from my two hour sleep. I was feeling dizzy.

"Harry", Zayn came in screaming my name. "Any news from Mia" he asked and I take a deep sigh. "No man" I said and he looked sad.

"Why don't you call Simon and ask him about her"

"She wrote not to contact her". I say and he looked pissed.

"Shit"

"Fuck"

"Hell"

I say in a single breathe.

"What happened dude" zayn asked looking astonished.

"Its her birthday today", I say and he had a blank expression on his face

Mia's POV

I woke up in the morning After an awesome performance. But wait it was my birthday. And Harry didn't even call me. I think I was right. He has forgotten about me. I was so depressed. I hate myself and my life.