Chapter 39

Aiden's POV

We got back to Elliot's home as the sun was going down. I parked the car and both Elliot and I got outside to get our stuff before heading inside.

''We're back!'' Elliot said loud for his fathers to hear, wherever in the house they currently were.

''Hi sweety, did you have a nice time?'' River asked as he came to our site, opening the swinging french doors to the living room.

''Yes, I got to show Aiden some of my football tricks'' Elliot said excitedly as his father hugged him.

After their hug, River approached me to hug me as well. ''Isn't he good?'' River asked me as he kept his hands on top of my shoulder while looked back and forth between Elliot and me.

''Yes, he really impressed me'' I said honestly as River put his hands down. Hunter then came inside the hallway from the living room and I immediately felt a little tenser.

''You guys are pretty late'' Hunter said and looked down at his wristwatch. ''It's already half past eleven'' he continued before he looked back up at us, specifically me.

''Honey, don't be such a boomer'' River said and I looked at Elliot mentally facepalmed himself from the secondhand embarrassment. I really wanted to laugh, but I wasn't going to. Afraid that it would turn into an interrogation from Hunter to find out why I was laughing. Instead, I just looked at Hunter who was waiting for an answer.

''Sorry sir, I forgot the time'' I said while keeping a straight face.

''Jesus dad, you have seriously traumatized my boyfriend. How is he ever going to get comfortable around you, when you keep scaring him shitless!'' Elliot said annoyed as he grabbed my hand to walk upstairs.

''Where do you think you guys are going?'' Hunter said strictly. Both Elliot and I turned around to look at him when he raised his voice at us. It was clear that River tried to pull him back inside the living room to keep him away from us, but he was not going anywhere.

''We're going upstairs dad, relax'' Elliot continued as he tried dragging me along, only to disturbed once again.

''I don't think so guys!''

''What are you going to do, throw Aiden out?'' Elliot said as he stood in front of me and crossed his arms in front of his chest while stirring upset as his father.

''If that is what it takes'' Hunter replied as he mirrored Elliot motion by crossing his arms in front of his chest as well. Clearly standing there more intimidating than Elliot could ever be.

''Dad you really suck!'' Elliot yelled at his father. I haven't really seen Elliot react like this ever, and it was really surprising. Honestly, I still appreciated it thought. It showed how much he wanted me to stay, even though his father didn't want me to.

''Language!'' Hunter replied and River tried his best to drag his husband away with him. Clearly happy to let me stay even though his husband wasn't on the same page as him.

''Please dad, let him stay. We'll be quiet and sleep with distance between each other.'' I know Elliot only said that last part to please his dad. He knew both of us just as well as I did and we have never been able to keep our hands off each other.

''On one condition'' Hunter said to my surprise.

''Anything!'' Elliot said excitedly with an undertone of hope.

''He needs to beat me in arm wrestling'' Wait, what? I need to do what now?

I looked down at River who rolled his eyes and I guess Elliot did something similar as he bent his head backward and groaned.