Chapter 22

Elliot's POV

The next day I was walking by myself in the hallway. Aiden had dropped me off at the parking lot and got to class. I was by myself on my way to class, but before I could reach the handle to the classroom door, I was snatched and pulled into another room.

The light was turned on, and I saw that I was standing in front of Dylan. The room was full of cleaning equipment and different type of tools. He was standing in front of the door of what seemed like the janitor's closet, making no room for escaping. 

''What is up with you and Aiden?'' he said angrily. 

''Wh...What?'' I answered chocked. Why is he asking me about Aiden, and why does he care?

He looked angry at me. ''I always see you together and hear rumors about you two dating, is it true?'' he asked, grabbing the front of my shirt.

I had no idea what to say. I knew the wrestling team knew it and my friends knew, and people at the party... well maybe we are dating more publicly than I had figured by now. It seems like we never hid it, and everybody just knows since we are very public about it. I guess I wasn't aware because I never feel like there were people around when I'm with Aiden. 

''Answer me!'' he yelled as he shook me, which frightened me. What is up with him, why is he so bothered about me being in a relationship with Aiden?

''I... I... I guess'' was all that came out my mouth at this moment, standing in front of the intimidating and scary guy.

''You guess, how the hell are you not sure if you're dating or not'' he said, getting really annoyed. 

''I mean, yeah we're dating'' I said with fear and hesitation in my voice. Dylan seemed to be even more annoyed by the fact that I was hesitant, maybe also by the fact that we were dating, but I don't see why. Does he like me?

''Dylan... do you like me?'' I said with even more hesitation than before. Scared that it could go terribly wrong.

''What!'' he yelled as he pulled me closer and shook me once again. He was looking straight inside my eyes. I could see his rage.

''I... I...'' was all I could say before he pushed me up against the wall.

''What the hell do you mean by that faggot!'' he said as he used the hand that held onto my shirt to pull it upwards. Almost making me drown in my clothes.

''Nothi...''

''Say that again, I want you to fucking say what you said!'' he said furiously.

I was quiet, not sure what would be the right thing for me to do. I could say what I said, risking him going crazy, or I could not say anything at all, also risking him going crazy.

''I... I said; do you like me?'' I softened my voice as looked up at him, through my eyelashes. This is what I did out of fear, but I realized it might make me seem like a sissy. Still, Dylan calmed down somewhat and didn't look as angry as he just were.

Out of nowhere, his lips attached to mine as he moved his hand from my shirt and grabbed both of my hands and held them over my head. The kiss deepened and he moved his hips closer to mine and I felt trapped and was stressing out. 

I tried to move, but he was too strong. He ended the kiss and looked at my face, which now had tears coming from my eyes. His gaze moved from my eyes to my neck. Quickly he moved his eyes back at me, looking angry again. 

''You slut!'' he said angrily as he punched me hard in my stomach. I fell to the floor, crouching. As he moved towards the door. I saw him taking something from the shelf before he turned off the lights and left me there. 

***

Later that day, after school ended, I met Aiden in the parking lot. Once I got inside Aiden's car, I was embarrassed to tell him what happened inside the janitor's closet. I smiled at him and pretended nothing had happened. He was laughing when he looked at me. ''What?'' I said confused. 

''You have the biggest purple hickey on your neck'' he pointed at my neck as he continued to laugh.

I grabbed the visor mirror and moved my head to see the mark that Aiden was laughing at. Could that be the reason for Dylan to call me a slut and storm out?

''Sorry babe'' Aiden said as he kissed my cheek and started his car to leave the parking lot.  

After we had driven for a while, just listening to music, Aiden turned down the volume. ''Oh, before I forget. Matt is throwing another party tonight, very spontaneous. His dad had to go away for some work-related stuff this weekend, so he's home alone again. Do you want to join us? Valerie is also going to be there, and you know Matt and Justin already, and of course, I'm going to be there'' Aiden said as he turned his head towards me and smiled.

''Sure, sounds like fun'' I said and smiled at him. Anything to stop thinking about what happened in the janitor's closet today. Alcohol might help with that. Because right now, my head was spinning with all the thoughts Dylan had put into my head.