Chapter 28

A/N:

Guys, I'm too excited today, we hit 10k views. I had never imagined it would go so quickly from yesterday. To thank you all for all the interaction and love you have been showing this book the last two days, I've decided that I will publish the rest of the book today. Thank you guys so much, I'm honestly so grateful for the love!

River's POV

Hunter and I are laying in bed, watching a movie. My head on top of his firm chest with my arm around his large built body. ''What do you think is going on in there?'' Hunter asked. ''Where, in Elli's bedroom?'' I asked as I lifted my head off his chest looking him in his eyes. ''I'm going to go check'' Hunter said ready to get out from bed before I quickly snatched him and held him down. ''Don't be so dramatic, they're probably asleep already, as should we'' I told my overdramatic husband. 

''I have a bad feeling that there's not so much of sleeping when Aiden is in the same bed as my innocent little boy'' He said stressing about the whole thought. I rolled my eyes as I laughed at his childish behavior ''You know what, I think this is kinda funny Hunter''.

Hunter looked at me confused. ''What's so funny about that Aiden's fooling around with our son?'' He started to sound irritated. ''You're stressing out because Aiden is very similar to how you were when we met'' I explained to my husband.

Hunter took a small minute of silence, probably realizing how I am right. ''Honey, they all change. Just see how great you turned out, even though we've had our ups and down'' I said kissing his lips, trying to relax my stressed husband.

Aiden's POV

Elliot and I are sitting on Elliot's bed, making up and making out. Elliot gets closer and I can tell he is about to move his body to sit on top of mine.

He suddenly stops our making out session as he gets up from his bed and goes towards the door to close it. As the door is closed, he turned around and I gesture him to come back to me. Elliot seems kinda nervous, it looks like he's not completely sure about where our relationship is at this moment, but so am I.

Still, he starts to slowly walk towards me. I'm patiently waiting on the bed for my boy. When Elliot is close enough, I put my arms out and they quickly find their way to his bum. A spot I've been missing and longing after.

I pull Elliot even closer until he understands that I want him on my lap. Elliot sits down on my lap and I praise him with a small kiss. One kiss turns into two, two to three and before we both knew, we were making out again.

In the heat of the moment, I start to pull off his shirt and begin to kiss down his neck. He grabbed the end of my shirt and pulls off mine as well. We continued to make out, Elliot started to grind slowly back and forth on my lap. Small moans coming from both our mouths as he grinds on top of me. My hands cupping and moving his ass as I feel myself getting harder.

Suddenly the door goes wide open, and we both looked in the door's direction, eyes wide open. Elliot gasped when he saw his dad stand there. His dad looked shocked, but his expression quickly turned into something looking like he was going to kill someone. ''Dad?'' Elliot asked almost scared. Elliot's dad came closer and quickly pulled him off my lap and held him closer to himself. I was embarrassed, but I believe I hid it well from his father.

I guess his dad didn't like seeing his son without a shirt so he was quick to remove his night robe off himself and wrap it around Elliot's small frame. The robe was way too big as it covered all of Elliot and still touched on the floor, making it look like Elliot was wearing a tent. Which made sense when you saw how his dad looked without the robe on.

''Dad, we're in my room, I have clothes for myself in here'' Elliot said, but I could tell that his father probably wanted to give his robe to Elliot to intimidate me. I was now just sitting on the bed, not very sure about what he should do. Watching Elliot being 'protected' by a shirtless, and I must be honest, intimidating father.

Suddenly, I remembered the boner I had gotten from Elliot's grinding and when I saw his dad's eyes moved from me to look down at Elliot, I quickly grabbed a pillow to hide my erect member.

Outside in the hallway, Elliot's other dad walked past the room, probably looking for his husband. ''Honey, why are you taking so long... oh'' he said when he saw what was going on. ''Hunter why are you not wearing anything expect you boxers?'' the not so intimidating dad asked his husband. ''River, they were about to do it. I don't want him to take advantage of my little boy!'' Mr. intimidating said, pulling Elliot closer to himself. Elliot rolled his eyes. I would never take advantage of Elliot. I love him, I would only do things he approves of, and I'm sure Elliot thinks the same way about me.

River took Hunter's arms to make him let go of Elliot. ''Go back to bed, I'll talk to them'' River said standing on his tiptoes to kiss Hunter's cheek. Hunter gave me an angry glare before he left Elliot's room, walking toward his and River's bedroom. ''I know that daddy doesn't like the idea of you two sleeping in the same bedroom, but you Elli is getting older and it's only natural. The only thing I can ask of you two is to be protected and safe''.

River kissed Elliot's forehead before he turned to leave, leaving a blushed Elliot standing still in front of him.

''Good night honey and good night Aiden'' River left and both of us said good night back to him before he closed the door. 

River's POV

Once I got back into our bedroom, Hunter was laying on the bed looking annoyed with a pout on his moth. I had to smile with a small giggle seeing him in bed, swapping channels on the TV. He was probably a little upset with me, but so be it. Aiden and Elliot are just like us, even though it seems like Hunter had troubles realizing that.

I got back in bed and cuddled up to Hunter, him trying to ignore me. Probably because he wanted me to agree with him about the whole my kid is sleeping with this asshole opinion. 

''Come on honey, don't be like this'' I smiled as I started to move my finger in circle movement on his chest, through his chest hairs. He continued to watch the tv and acted like I wasn't there. 

Hunter started to flick the remote back and forth in front of his chin. Lightly hitting his ching and massaging it. He is unbelievable, but it is funny whenever he is like this. I love the challenge.

I moved my face closer to his ear and started to nibble or it, whispering sweet nothings as my finger moved around his chest and towards his nipple. 

A small pinch at his nipple, the same time as I sucked on his earlobe. I kept doing circular motions on his chest as I moved my lips downwards, kissing his neck. His head was starting to move a little backward, I continued to kiss under his jaw, with a little bit of nibbling. My husband and I have done a lot of things, and I know exactly what he likes, and he has never been afraid of telling me. I did some rougher biting on his jawline as I moved closer than we were before. Pressing my body tightly against his side, moving one leg around his hips and started to move on top of him. 

We were both in our boxers so I made sure to be sure that I was sitting directly on his crotch, making our members touch through the fabric as I started to kiss upwards, moving towards his mouth. 

I guess he couldn't stand to ignore me anymore since I felt his lips meet mine and his hands grab my ass. I smirked as he started to feel my cheeks through my boxers. ''Stop it'' he said between our lips. My smirk disappeared as I smiled and continued to make out with him. Inside I was happy with myself, but for his ego, I guess I can hide it. 

Hunter started to move his hands up to the edge of my boxers to move his hands inside of them, pulling them down. I used my hands to hold down at his chest, holding myself up as I started to move my hips. 

He was looking up at me as I was hovering over his face. ''Baby, I want you'' he said as he squeezed my ass and flipped us around, having me under him.

Quickly, Hunter grabbed my boxers to throw them away from my legs and removed his own just as quickly. I had prepared already since this was my plan before we met Aiden and Hunter turned grumpy, so the only thing that was missing now was the lube. I opened the bedside table drawer and got out the lube, that Hunter quickly grabbed from me before he put the lube on his fingers. 

Once he had penetrated me with his fingers for some time, he was ready to put it in. Slowly his tip entered me. I moved my head backward as a moaning sound came from my mouth. He slowly started to move and not long after, he started thrusting. Hunter couldn't hold in his moans anymore as he was moving inside me faster. 

I smiled, knowing I had won.