Chapter 4

Elliot's POV

After PE, I was always the last to leave. I was too afraid of the other guys. Since I came out to Val, it seems like the whole school now knows about me and everyone is talking about it. Valerie and I really don't talk anymore and I felt more or less as a loner now as she has been my only friend for the longest time.

In the locker-room, I went to one of the bathroom stalls when we were finished with class. I sat here waiting for the brawling loud boys outside to leave before I could jump in the shower.

When everyone left and it was safe to come out I opened the door and went to the locker where I had put all my stuff before class.

I opened the locker, took off my gym shirt, put it into the locker when I suddenly was startled by two arms crashing into the lockers on both sides of me, trapping me in front of my own locker.

I could feel a breath on my now exposed neck. ''Why are you still here?'' a guy said behind me, breathing down my neck.

''I... I was in the bathroom stall'' I was getting nervous and I felt my body starting to shiver while trying my best to reply to the question.

''Oh, were you touching yourself after watching us getting naked for the shower faggot?'' the guy behind me said, and it was almost in a teasing way.

''No, it was nothing like that'' I replied while continuing to shiver of fear.

''Why are you shivering then. Are you getting excited that you're no longer alone, almost naked in the locker room.'' I could feel the guy's body coming closer toward me. Almost pressing me up against the locker.

The guy's breath was now hitting the top of my head. This guy must be much taller than me. That didn't help the situation, it only made it more terrifying and I felt my smaller body shivering more than before.

Not long after, I noticed the guy get even closer and felt the guy's hard pecks and firm abdominals against my exposed back. It kinda startles me and I let out a gasp as I felt something else hard, hitting my back.

Suddenly someone yelled ''Dylan, what the fuck are you doing!'' from behind us and the next thing I noticed was that the guy that apparently was Dylan, Dylan Stafford, the football captain and the guy who had been making my life a living hell at this new school that had been behind me a moment ago, was no longer there and when I turned around, the guy who just came in, held Dylan on the ground.

I suddenly realized that the guy that came to stop Dylan was no other than my crush, Aiden. The wrestling captain of the school.

Aiden's POV

I had my body hovering above Dylan, holding him down. I could feel something hard and had to look to make sure it was what I hoped it wouldn't be.

''What is wrong with you, were you about to rape the guy'' I was furious I can't stand people doing stuff like this towards other. Especially a big guy like Dylan doing it to a small guy like him, who can't protect himself.

I was so furious I couldn't hold myself as I started punching Dylan. I wasn't really that much of a violent person, but this scenario was so wrong and it made me crazy that he could do this towards the small guy.

''Stop, you're only making it worse!'' I heard the boy say. I looked up at him and stopped. I was still angry though. I grabbed the collar of Dylan's shirt, as I inhaled and exhaled rapidly. ''Get out!'' my expression and voice should make it clear to the asshole that what he did was not going to be happening ever again!

I let go of his collar and he looked angry at me before he left the locker room, giving me a angry grin before he slammed the door to the locker room.

''Are you ok?'' I asked standing up. He was quite small, just as I had figured from watching him being pressed up against the lockers by Dylan.

''Yeah I'm fine, but I need to shower before I get picked up'' he answered.

''I forgot my jacket, so had to come back. Happy that I did before that asshole did what I really hope he was not about to do!'' I told him with an angry voice, just so he would now that I was really not happy about what might was about to happen.

''Thank you'' he said as he looked towards the showers. He seemed shy and embarrassed but very grateful at the same time.

He still seemed a little nervous about getting into the showers. ''If you want I can sit here, so you won't have to think about Dylan coming back while you're in the shower'' I almost turned a little embarrassed myself, but I think he would appreciate it even if he wants me to leave.

''Yeah, I think that would be ok'' he answered, looking back at me and we exchanged smiles. He seemed happy that I was going to wait for him.

''Oh, I'm Aiden by the way'' I said with a chuckle. I totally forgot to present myself.

''Elliot, nice to meet you''. I like his name, it's nice. He took his hand out and I shook it before he got back to his locker to get ready to shower. In the meantime I sat down on the bench and took out my phone so he didn't need to be embarrassed while changing and showering.

After Elliot got dressed he was ready to go. We walked together out of the main entrance when I heard a deep and masculine voice calling Elliot's name.

I looked towards the parking lot. I couldn't believe who I was looking at. That's Brett Watson. I can't believe my wrestling inspiration is calling for Elliot, the guy I just met.

''Oh I have to go; he has probably been waiting a long time. Thank you for today, see you later'' Elliot said before he walked towards Brett and his car.

''No problem, see you later'' I replied. I continued looking in the direction Elliot was walking. When he reached the parking lot I saw how Brett put his arm around Elliot and they walked towards what I presume is Brett's car.

I was a little confused, but remembered the rumors about the new guy being gay, just like the rest of the school had. Elliot was probably that gay guy everyone's talking about. The confusing part is that Brett Watson, my inspiration for wrestling, might be Elliot's boyfriend.