New beginnings

A/n beforee we even start! I just want to say i can never find ANY ranboo stories or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough lololol but he deservesmore love. Anyways enjoyyyy

Your pov
------------------
I eternally groaned as we continued to drive in the cramped car. We just moved from New York to Pennsylvania (I don't know where he lives and I've never met anyone from Pennsylvania lolol) My parents, brother, and I had to move because my dad had gotten a new job opportunity to become a full time biology teacher. It's a pretty dumb exuse to move if you ask me.
We finally arrive at our new house

I mean maybe moving isn't too bad. I sighed anyways until mom called me. "(Your/Nickname) can you help me start unloading the car before the truck arrives" I rolled my eyes and started grabbing a few things from the car. "Thank you (Y/n)" she called back.
I continued to where my new room was supposed to be. One good thing about not wanting to move is you get first pick of the rooms. I placed my things down procrastinating so I don't have to unload the truck.
The big window in the room catches my eye as a walk over to it. When I gaze out of a sight is behold.
A Boy?!...In suit...spinning in a pink chair?
I start to laugh quite loudly and seems he notices me. I blush madly and run downstairs giggling still. "Whats got you all smiley?" I stop and stare at my dad. (My Parents do this all the time when im laughing at MCYT's and i just- like.) "Its none your business jeez" I state "Listen I know you've been upset with me since I told you about us moving-" he replys. Until I quip back "I get it ok you don't have to explain that we need to make money in this world and blah, blah,blah" He sighs then smiles and ruffles my hair. "Your computer and gadgets are here if you want to go get them." My eyes twinkle as I run outside to go get my gaming setup.
Right I didn't metion this before I'm a twitch streamer who averages about 1k views per day. I may be small but I'll keep trying!(I mean it you guys keep trying you have nothing to lose :) )
I start by grabbing my pc and work on getting the rest. Once I add the finishing touches I stand back proud of how it looks.

 Once I add the finishing touches I stand back proud of how it looks

I smile now to decorate the rest of my room.

(If you don't like ethier of these set ups you can just use your imaginations ✨)By the time I finish its gotten a bit late and my parent order some Chinese food for us!The doorbell rings and I stand back shocked at the tall man in front of me

By the time I finish its gotten a bit late and my parent order some Chinese food for us!
The doorbell rings and I stand back shocked at the tall man in front of me. Jesus christ hes a giant! "Hi" he says waving his hand and holding a bag of food. "I'm your neighbor next door our addresses tend to get mixed up often, so I believe this is yours" he continues as he hands me our Chinese bag.
My brain begins to go and I recognize his hair. Hes the guy who was in the chair! Unable to contain my self in begin to laugh.
He looks at me confused "Are you... ok? Uh should I go?" I respond back "No,no your fine i just didnt recognize you out of your suit" His face begins to go red "Uh well you see thats a quite intreasting thing." He replies. I laugh in response "Well I'd love to hear about my names (Y/n)." He smiles bashfully and answers "Well its nice to meet you (Y/n). You can just call me Ranboo"
"Well Ranboo heres to new beginnings"