Your teaching at my school

A/n We ON FIREEEE I'm gonna write more than one chapter in day cause i feel ✨motivated✨

Your pov
------------------
"YOUR WHAT?!" I shout to my dad. Hes gonna be teaching at the same school I'll be attending. Oh hell no thats how we get bullied.
   "I thought you knew sweetheart" my dad replies. My brother only laughs at my dilemma. Until mom tells enough. "Listen sweetie you have all this weekend, so maybe make some new friends and it won't be so bad?" She tries to give me a smile but i just stare at her blankly. I sigh but then I think back ton Ranboo he told me he was seventeen so that means we might be able to have some classes together.
   I pick myself and wave to my mom and decide to go over to Ranboo's house to talk to him about it.
  I walk up to his doorstep and ring the bell. I here a feminine "coming" in respone. Until the door is open and I see an older woman. "Oh hello dear... Aren't you are new neighbor?" I smile back and nod "Yes I'm here to see Ranboo" She looks at me with stars in her eyes and calls "Oh Ranbooo a girls here to see you!" She waves me in and gives me a grin" Don't be shy come in" I nod back at her until I see who I believe is Ranboo's father and her whisper to him "A girl's really come to see our Ranboo"
  "Hes the door to the left" she says to me and I thank her as I walk up the stairs until I reach the door.
   I open it slowly only to be shocked by a gaming screen. With a closed twitch stream on the other. Ranboo spins around "Hey whats up" his says smiling at me. "Whoa you stream on twitch" I say excitedly. He looks back at me a bit shocked but then gives me a cute grin "uh yeah...my names RanbooLive"
    Wait as in the Ranboo that plays on the dream Smp. I look at him amazed. "Holy crap your famous!" He laughs in response "Yeah I've been waiting to get on the SMP for a while now" "Well your doing great I have a twitch too!" He looks surprised but happy. "Wait really what is it? I can always help you out if you want!"
   "I'd really like that" I reply. "Anyways besides that what did you need?" He says eyebrow raised. "Oh right! I wanted to know if you went to Leman High school?" "Huh oh yeah. Are you gonna be attending there too!" He looks at me excitedly. I let out a soft chuckle and smile "Yeah I was kinda hoping you could maybe show me around."
  He responds with a closed eyed smile and grin. "Of course" After that we bonded a bit more just talking about whatever came to mind.