BedWars, flirting, Tubbo, and Tommy?!

A/n I'm gonna try and be consistent guys and continually update! Also i based your name off of Aries the god of warrrr

   Y/n's pov
----------------------
    I went up to my room and began to prepare to stream. I got on twitter and sent out a notification so my followers could come join me.

ARIES
@ariesarepog hey guys come join the stream we have a special guest!
|
|
User1
@user1@ariesarepog Can't wait pog!♡
|
|
User2
@user2@ariesarepog I'll be there girlie

I smiled at their reactions and begin to load minecraft. I hook up OBS Labs, fix my lighting and perfect!
  I press the stream butten and wait for a few moments. Until my chat begins to flood in with his and hellos.

   "What's up chat! Your all probably here to see who my special guest is! Well lets give him a call on discord!" The call rung once until Ranboo picked up. (I'll be honest with yall I have no fucking clue how to work discord cause I barely use buttt yeah)
"Hello everyone!" Ranboo said and my chat just ERUPTED.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(chat)
User3 :omg its ranboob

User4 :omggg pogg girl

User5 :look at you helping the small streamers

User6: ew why would he stream with you

User1: stfu

User2: POGGG
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(no more chat)

  My viewers began to skyrocket reaching about 75k. "HOLY CRAP GUYS! HI! ANYWAYS." I yelled. "The power of the cloutttt" Ranboo said. I giggled at his joke.
  "Alrighty chat so Ranboo and I will be playing some bedwars! So let's begin!"

   "Jesus! Why are you so fastt" I whinned to Ranboo. (A/N seriously tho how do yall speedbridge so fasttt all i got is 8cps) "I'm just the best-- AHH!" He screamed then message appeared that he was fireballed into the void. "Pfffft sureeee" I replied.

    "Listen here princess I don't see you doing any better." I blushed 'princess?' My chat began to write 'awww shes blushingg' 'simpboo confirmed' 'simpp'
   "No you listen here Ranboob-" I began"Not you too ahhhh." He screeched. "Pfffft" While being too busy laughing at Ranboo I missed him coming up behind and breaking my bed.

   "Ranboo how could you?!" "Its the counter after you called me Ranboob princess." Embrassed again Ranboo killed me easily.
"That wasn't very nice." I mumbled. "I'm sorry princess I'll make it up to you later"

I put my head down turning more red until a donation popped up.

   Tubbo_ donated 10 pounds
:this is deffo flirting

"Pfft haha thank you for the 10 pounds Tubbo." "Wait Tubbo donated to you" Ranboo said sounding alarmed.

Tubbo_ donated 5 pounds
:Ranboo is this the girl you told me about :D

"Oh so you talk about me huh Boo." "B-boo?" He stuttered at the nickname.

Tommy donated 5 pounds
: Ranboo you fucking simp

"PFFT thank you for the donation Tommy. Also Ranboo you are being called a simp." I laughed. "NO CHAT don't agreee princess tell them to stoppp."

  The rest of the stream carried on with more flirtation. Once I ended I received several follows on twitter.

A/n 4 chapters todayyyy lets gooooo POGGG anywayss goodnight guys love youuuu!