Stick em up bitch

A/n thrid chapter in one day?! PoG also i wanted to eventually do an ellbow reval or eyeball reval ur choice guys lmfao prob do a q/n/a cause their funn anywayssss lets go fuck up andrews face and make ranboo go awooga

Your pov
-----------------

I stood up absolutely pissed. I was not going to let Andrew talk about Ranboo like that! Then I let go and decided to lead by instinct.

I grabbed Andrew

(I only know how to fight bc I was on a wrestling team so you guys get to use the moves a beat the shit outta Andrew(so you guys would be the blue one and then flippem over and beatem)

I flipped and pinned down Andrew and started repeatly punching him. Until I was pulled back by a teacher. In retaliation Andrew uppercutted and side punched me. Until a teacher rushed over and pulled him back.

Ranboo in the crowd of people around us looked shocked as we were getting out of the cafeteria we were stopped in the hall, while the teachers calmed the students.

"Are you ok?! What the heck happened?!" Ranboo asked me shocked. "Well-... Well Andrew insulted you and I couldn't just let him!"
Ranboo let out a sigh then leaned into to give me hug "Thank you but try not to get hurt on my behalf." He smiled at me.

The hug was very nice has Ranboo engulfed me with his height. Despite the stinging my face I was content. Until....

"Miss. (L/N)! To the princables office at once!" A teacher shouted to me. Being as I was new Ranboo took me there. "I'll wait outside for you" he smiled at me. I waved at him as I went in.

---------------------------

"You realize the impression you have just set for yourself miss. (L/N)" Princable Wayne explained. "I know sir and I'm very sorry I won't happen again." I apologized. "Well your lucky that we had witnesses that said Andrew began the taunting, so you are free to go and we will deal with Andrew." He responded.

He waved me out and their stood Ranboo. "Hey" "We all good?" "We're all good!" I smiled at him. (Lets just pretend it took a long time to sort out and now yall going homeee) "So Ranboo watcha wanna do?" I asked. "We could stream together." I gasped "You'd give me FREE clout!?" We began to laugh.

"But that would be so fun! Would you wanna play bedwars!?" "Yeah definitely sounds like fun!" He responded.

A/N WOOOOO WE ON FIREEEE. HOW MANY CHAPTERS CAN FAIRY WRITE IN ONEDAY?!