Biology Chaos

A/n OMGGG HOLY CRAP this at 7k viewsss ive been in threapy for bit so im sorry for not writing but whole crap guys thank YOu!!!♡♡♡♡ also art is not mine!

Your pov
-----------------

    Ranboo and I chatted as we left our study hall heading to AP Bio. I suddenly realized that what would happen next was gonna be WORSE then hell.

    I looked up at Ranboo(A/n hes freaking tall jesus) "You better get ready" I said. He looked at me confused "huh?" "This is my dads class" I said grimly. "I'm sure won't be that bad!" Oh jesus he has no idea about whats going to happen I said in my head. I sighed "alright but  don't say I didn't warn you"

    We eventually walked into the classroom and noticed everyone standing. "Uhhh" "Ah! (Y/N) and you stand over there I'll be assigning seats to everyone right after my little introduction" My father grinned.

    "Now! Hello my name is Mr. (L/N) and this year I will be your AP Bio teacher! Due to the fact Mr. Brown passed away which quite tragic. But we have time to mourn for we must learn!" All the students began mubling after his horrible introduction.

   I put my head down in embrassment. "Now for your seats! Choose a partner for your table! Each marking period you will change partners!"

   I glanced over to Ranboo to see him already looking at me guessing we had simlar ideas! Eventually everyone grouped together. And my dad begain assigning lab tables. "Ah (Y/n) and... the neighbor boy....Anyways you get to up front next to me isn't that fun!" He said expecting me to be excited. I looked at him horrifyed. "Dad-Mr.(L/N) can we please! Be seated somewhere else." I pleaded with him.

    "Nonsense you have the best seat in the  house! Not to metion your dads your teacher!" Everyone in the class heard we he said and giggles and mubles arrupt.

   Great now I've got even more problems! I felt Ranboo put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey you good? He said to me. "Yeah but my dad just ruined any chance of me being seen as remotely normal." I sighed. "Hey it's fine you got me! And I think your awesome!" I smiled at his reassurance.

   Class went on and thankfully I made it through with no other embrassing moments.

A/n got alot of work to do to catch up this story haha but im back again thank you for 7k views and all the votes!